• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Introductions / Meet ANN / Tell us about Yourself (w/ index).

Goto page Previous    Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
undeadben

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:38 pm Reply with quote
A few friends have sent me some pics of me and I edited them in at the end of my original post, in case anyone is actually interested. Sadly I don't look any friendlier in these than the last one, which is what I was hoping for, but I am a nice guy, I swear I am.
GoodLuckSaturday

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:23 pm Reply with quote
Name: Nathan

Sex: Male

Drink/Smoke: Neither forever.

Likes: I'm a big music fan, and I also love sports and video games, rarely both at the same time though, but I'll be damned if ESPN NFL 2K5 isn't an amazing game.

Dislikes: Bandwagon sports fans, bad TV and movies, music with no spark of inspiration, tri-Ace's inability to create a truly great game.

Favorite anime: Honey and Clover, Spirited Away, One Piece, Hikaru no Go, Fullmetal Alchemist, Millennium Actress, Gankutsuou: The Count of Monte Cristo, Full Metal Panic! series, Yakitate!! Japan, Keroro Gunso, Lupin the 3rd: The Castle of Cagliostro, most currently Hitohira

Favorite Manga (Light novels): One Piece, Yotsuba&!, Great Teacher Onizuka, Hikaru no Go, Full Moon, Maison Ikkoku, Negima!, Nodame Cantabile, Eyeshield 21, Fruits Basket

Favorite Books: The Count of Monte Cristo, Jurassic Park, The Lost World, Harry Potter

Favorite game: Super Mario World/Bros. 3/64/Sunshine, Paper Mario, Zelda: A Link to the Past, Chrono Trigger, Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories, Gran Turismo 4, Final Fantasy VI. I'm currently enjoying an adorable platformer RPG for the PSP called Gurumin. So much fun. Anyone with a PSP needs to pick it up.

Favorite TV shows/Movies: Mr. Show, Newradio, Arrested Development, Scrubs, Tom Goes to the Mayor, Around the Horn, Pardon the Interruption, Jurassic Park, Pulp Fiction, The Lord of the Rings, Airplane!, Major League, Days of Thunder, Hot Shots!, Hoosiers, Hercules (Disney), Mulan, Toy Story, A Bug's Life, All the President's Men, The Wrong Guy

Favorite Sport (to watch): Basketball and American football, and baseball if I'm actually at a game.

Indiana Hoosiers basketball is what matters most. November cannot get here soon enough. I'm very excited about how the 07-08 season looks, I really am. I was starting to look forward to Indiana football until the untimely passing of Coach Hoeppner. I do hope the program can keep getting back on the right track after his death. I enjoy following Butler basketball, and I was glad the Bulldogs were able to make it to the Sweet Sixteen last year, playing VERY tough against the eventual champs.

I'm generally a fan of Indiana sports teams (though I make exceptions for Purdue and Notre Dame). I'm a big Indiana Pacers fan, and hope they can make some good offseason moves to get this team back on track. I'm also a Colts fan and I'm glad to finally cheer on a team that is the best. I'm so proud of the team to finally win it, and I've gone about creating a mini shrine for Adam Vinatieri. And Since there is no major league Indiana team, I've opted to cheer for the Los Angeles Dodgers, and more or less like how the season is going, despite being in the toughest division in baseball. :sigh:

Favorite Sport (to play): Basketball and golf are my favorites. I had intended to take up tennis this summer, but it's going horribly.

Favorite Music: I enjoy a lot of everything. My favorite artists are The Anniversary, Arcade Fire, at the drive-in, Brand New, Circle Takes the Square, Cursive, The Dear Hunter, Death Cab For Cutie, Bob Dylan, Envy, eufonius, Explosions in the Sky, Fear Before the March of Flames, Godspeed You! Black Emperor, Jimmy Eat World, Talib Kweli, Lupe Fiasco, Mae, The Mars Volta, mewithoutYou, Modest Mouse, Mono, Mos Def, Nujabes, Panacea, Pavement, Refused, Reggie and the Full Effect, The Roots, Saetia, Saves the Day, Spitz, Sunny Day Real Estate, Texas is the Reason, Thursday, Tom Waits, Weezer, and The White Stripes. I could go on all day.

Fun Facts: Has a man crush on Zach Braff

one3rd wrote:
should be able to give you a good idea about my taste in music if you explore them thoroughly enough.

I admit, I'm jealous you got around to getting into bands I always wanted to, like The Appleseed Cast and so on. And you liked the new Jeremy Enigk? I've been on the fence for it since it's been released. Still love everything else he's done though, especially Return of the Frog Queen.
Cloe

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:49 pm Reply with quote
selenta wrote:
Mmm mmm. Woman after my own heart. Aside from the rather typical sin of sloth, I definitely fall victim to gluttony. I don't eat a lot, I only eat once a day, but I love to eat good food. It's funny... I'm going after my degree in physics... and the more I think about it, the more I think I'd love to go into some kind of food handling job. I probably won't, just because the really great jobs are so darn exclusive, but it's really tempting despite that. Teriyaki, Sushi (fresh), and Thai are some of my biggest vices, of which Thai pineapple curry is my favorite. The hotter the better Cool

Anime hyper I'm totally the same way. Most of my money goes not to anime and manga, but to fine food. I'm soooo addicted to Thai it's ridiculous. Pineapple rice is another favorite of mine, and green curry, but nothing can beat that sweet-spicy Massaman flavor.

SuperOnizuka wrote:
I had Thai Massaman Curry while I was in Thailand. mmmmmmmmM! It was some good stuff. But to be honest, the only things I really liked eating there was the fruits. Holy crap it's like fruit paradise!! For the two weeks I been there, I mainly drank water and ate all the fruit I could get my hands on.

One of my old roommates was half-Thai and spent a year in Thailand, where she said she ate the cheapest, most delicious food in her entire life (which included all the fruit, of course). Which means I have to go to Thailand now.

P.S. We need to get Jad-chan to participate in this thread, since not only is she an interesting person, but the prettiest girl ever.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Iwatch2muchanime

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:20 pm Reply with quote
Name: Timothy Randall Barnes Jr.

Blood type: Hell if I know
Marital Status: Single (it'll probably stay that way.)
Ethnicity: White, that's all I know or care to know
Religion: Christian, probably Baptist but I dunno, don't follow it Die Hard enough to actually know.
Drink/Smoke: NOPE

Likes Anime, to the death too, and video games. I like to eat and watch anime or play games, and if it were possible to never sleep or watch anime while sleeping than I would do that too. I like hacky sack and I love going bowling, I don't actually like the sport though. Surprisingly I like to feel sore, like after a work out type sore, it just feels nice. Did I mention eating? Daxomni....
Dislikes Dogs that can't stop barking and toddler from around ages 4-8 where they ask about anything and everything, HATE IT!! I punched a kid in the head once for not shutting up, not hard but enough to make him stop (of course I asked him first, but it came down to it) That's about it for not liking things.

Favorite Music: I love Orchestral music a lot, followed by ROCK/Heavy Metal (so Nightwish is a genius in my book) and love Dragonforce (they don't scream intothe mic like most heavy metal bands, which is great), but I like everything except slow country and slow rap music, I really like EuroBeat remixes of songs I like from anime like Hunter X Hunter and Dragonball/Z/GT but I love everything....Yoko Kanno, Yuki Kaijura, Origa, Gackt's voice, Namie Amuro, Asian Kung-fu Generation, The Pillows, etc...can go on for a long time.
Favorite Anime: I don't have a favorite anything but some that I tend to re-watch or talk about more are Haruhi Suzumiya, Kanon (2006), Air, One Piece, Hunter X Hunter, Outlaw Star, Cowboy bebop, Fatal Fury, Street Fighter, Battle Arena Toshinden, NANA, Zegapain, Utawarerumono, Crest/Banner of the Stars, Ouran, Mahoromatic, Chobits, Dragonball Z, Eureka 7, Stellvia, Rozen Maiden, Nanoha, Oh my god there's a lot...
Favorite Manga/Light novels: I don't read much manga, so my list can't be big but I really like King of Hell, Rebirth, Ai Yori Aoshi, Battle Royale, and Devil May Cry 3 (like the artwork for DMC, but it's kind of.....boring)
Favorite Books: I don't like to read unless it's got pictures behind it. But LOTR, the first 2 Harry Potter and Where the Red Fern Grows
Favorite Games: Ohhh, I love my RPG's, Xenosaga/Xenogears, the .hack series, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy of course (still trying to beat XII), the "Tales of..." Series, Valkyrie Profile 2, Devil May Cry 1 and 3, Dead or Alive, Soul Calibur, Super Smah Bros., almost all Zelda, Ninja Gaiden, Halo franchise, Gears of War, Disgaea, Grandia 1 and 3, Okami, Prince of Persia, God of War, Burnout, OMG so many GAMES!!! SO much I'm looking towards too.
Favorite TV shows/Movies: Besides anime I watch Stargate SG-1 (well until today, series finale) Stargate Atlantis, Dr. Who, Supernatural, Smallville, Monk, Psyche, House sometimes, Mythbusters, Ninja Warrior, Attack of the Show, X-Play, Power Rangers, Avatar The Last Airbender (when's next season COMING!!) and Saturday morning cartoons, for Movies I don't have favorites but I have recently seen, Knocked-Up and Fantastic Four Rise of the Silver Surfer (Knocked Up was hilarious and Silver Surfe rwas better than Spiderman 3) and I'll be seeing DayWatch soon.
Favorite Drinks: Mt. Dew! all forms of it except the Taco Bell only version, Hawaiin Punch, Sunny Delight, Milk shakes. Favorite Foods: Favorite type of food is Mexican, followed by Italian, Taco Bell is my life and I go to El-Chico's regularly and Spaghetti Warehouse is the king of all Saiyans once again.
Favorite Sport: Does Hacky Sack count? Soccer and swimming, and Ninja Warrior!
Education/Job Status: Graduated, and need a job, me needs a jizzob.
Hobbies: watching anime and playing video games, that's it.
Fun facts about the Timster-man: Ughh, I have a huge fear of death, I stabbed a kid in the 9th grade in the hand with a pencil (it went all the way through and I broke it off, he was bleeding badly all the way out of school), I love you, I like to play with my stomach continuosly for no reason, I once stared at a lava lamp for 4 hours with my ParaPara Mix CD looping in the back, I once sucked so hard on a Jamocha Shake from Arby's I sucked blood out of my gums into my straw, I once sucked one of these things on to my belly button for 2 hours then when I pulled it off it pulled a blister out of my belly button...it hurt. That's a lot...JUST NOW (when it says the EDIT time on here) I just got done playing Bejeweled 2 for 5 hours straight with the Sailor Fuku snog looping in the back. 600,000 + points!
Picture Me and someone I found on the street I thought I could take advantage of...

Then My Anime list (someone else posted it so I'll do it too)

/EDIT

Last edited by Iwatch2muchanime on Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:08 pm; edited 7 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger My Anime
Jadress

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:30 pm Reply with quote
Agghh Cloe, you embarass me Embarassed but in a good way. ^^ I actually am kind of excited because I always wanted to see a thread like this, but I thought it would get deleted for being OT if I tried to start one. I love finding out about other ANN readers!! And Brit, I swear I've probably seen you at some kind of convention or something before. Holla' Michiganders.

I was only going to post my info if Cloe and Bamboo did too, so.. I will. But after I get home from work sometime. -_-;;
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Redbeard 101
Oscar the Grouch
Forums Superstar

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:45 pm Reply with quote
Cloe wrote:
selenta wrote:
Mmm mmm. Woman after my own heart. Aside from the rather typical sin of sloth, I definitely fall victim to gluttony. I don't eat a lot, I only eat once a day, but I love to eat good food. It's funny... I'm going after my degree in physics... and the more I think about it, the more I think I'd love to go into some kind of food handling job. I probably won't, just because the really great jobs are so darn exclusive, but it's really tempting despite that. Teriyaki, Sushi (fresh), and Thai are some of my biggest vices, of which Thai pineapple curry is my favorite. The hotter the better Cool

Anime hyper I'm totally the same way. Most of my money goes not to anime and manga, but to fine food. I'm soooo addicted to Thai it's ridiculous. Pineapple rice is another favorite of mine, and green curry, but nothing can beat that sweet-spicy Massaman flavor.

P.S. We need to get Jad-chan to participate in this thread, since not only is she an interesting person, but the prettiest girl ever.

Ya know, despite my degree in Criminal Justice my passion has always been cooking and I've debated for a few years about going back to school for culinary arts. The Community College I attended first (best in the country, no lie it actually is) has this apprentice chef program that's on par with the program at the prestigious Baltimore International Culinary Institute. Even if I didn't get a second degree I've thought about taking some classes to expand my knowledge. I can actually cook Thai Pineapple Curry btw, along with Thai Red Curry Chicken and Thai Coconut Chicken. I love Thai food. There was actually a Thai restaurant in this strip mall in Annapolis. Too bad the moved.

As for Jadress being the prettiest girl ever, I dunno. I mean there have been some very lovely ladies post here already. Even us guys are too bad looking lol.
one3rd

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:57 pm Reply with quote
GoodLuckSaturday wrote:
one3rd wrote:
should be able to give you a good idea about my taste in music if you explore them thoroughly enough.

I admit, I'm jealous you got around to getting into bands I always wanted to, like The Appleseed Cast and so on. And you liked the new Jeremy Enigk? I've been on the fence for it since it's been released. Still love everything else he's done though, especially Return of the Frog Queen.

I just picked it up a few days ago. It sounds like a natural progression from late-SDRE and The Fire Theft. It's kind of short too, but overall it's a good album. I don't have Return of the Frog Queen and it's been a while since I've heard anything from it. I'll probably give it another chance sometime. You really should get some Appleseed Cast stuff. Mare Vitalis is a great album, but the more typical indie kids seem to like Low Level Owl more. LLO is definitely something that's better as a whole than the sum of it's parts, but I've never found it to be the amazing album that some people think it is. Deep Elm has a bunch of sales going on right now, so you should be able to get a lot of stuff without spending a lot of money.
Cloe

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:08 pm Reply with quote
psycho 101 wrote:
I can actually cook Thai Pineapple Curry btw, along with Thai Red Curry Chicken and Thai Coconut Chicken. I love Thai food. There was actually a Thai restaurant in this strip mall in Annapolis. Too bad the moved.

Mmmm, coconut.... I tried making curry only once and it turned into a situation lifted almost word-for-word from some harem or shoujo comdey; it was ridiculous. I made it way too spicy but my fiance (then my boyfriend) ate it anyway, even though tears were coming out of his eyes from the spice and he had to drink like a gallon of water after every bite (how's that for a fun fact? Wink).

One of the things I really like about L.A. is it's packed to the brim with Thai restaurants. There's a Thai place a block away from the studio where I work so I always eat lunch there, and there's like 6 or 7 in the NoHo Arts District, half a dozen more in Burbank, and one on like every block in West Hollywood. I went to visit a friend in Sherman Oaks last weekend and we inevitably found a Thai place there, too. I'll eat at all the Thai places LA has to offer, eventually! (And I haven't even been to Thai Town yet.)

psycho 101 wrote:
As for Jadress being the prettiest girl ever, I dunno. I mean there have been some very lovely ladies post here already.

I mostly said that just to embarrass her (and it worked! Twisted Evil ) but I really do think she's one of the prettiest ladies I've ever met. I can't wait to see what you write in your bio, Jad!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Redbeard 101
Oscar the Grouch
Forums Superstar

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:21 pm Reply with quote
If you ever eat anything real spicy don't drink water. It does nothing to help. The spice comes from the oil of the product, be it peppers,paste,spices. As we know oil and water don't mix, they just sit on each other. So water won't help much. For the love of God don't drink soda, it makes it worse. As does anything carbonated. The best thing to do is drink milk and have a slice of bread. Oj also works.

Here's a fun fact about me. I once got into a Habenero pepper eating contest. I won, at the expense of my tastebuds. I literally burned my tastebuds and couldn't taste anything for a week. I'm also editing my post a few pages back with more info. As if there wasn't enough as is.
SuperOnizuka

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:50 pm Reply with quote
Cloe wrote:

SuperOnizuka wrote:
I had Thai Massaman Curry while I was in Thailand. mmmmmmmmM! It was some good stuff. But to be honest, the only things I really liked eating there was the fruits. Holy crap it's like fruit paradise!! For the two weeks I been there, I mainly drank water and ate all the fruit I could get my hands on.

One of my old roommates was half-Thai and spent a year in Thailand, where she said she ate the cheapest, most delicious food in her entire life (which included all the fruit, of course). Which means I have to go to Thailand now.

The best time to go to Thailand is during November. It isn't as hot as the other months. Even though it was really hot. The second Thai restaurant I went to in Thailand, got me really sick. I mean so sick that I don't want to go back to Thailand any time soon. It was a good thing my friend's mom brought along some medicine... I think this was the reason why I solely lived off of fruits for the remainder of the days I was there. Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Viga_of_stars

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:51 pm Reply with quote
i really dont remember if i posted here....oh wells

Name: Victoria gadson aka Viga D. Son

Sex: female

Marital Status: in a relationship

Religion: none....unless haruhism is now valid

Drink/Smoke: I drink on occasion. im a fun/emotional drunk. smoking is gross.

Likes: Anime of course! reading manga, drawing manga, studying manga (see a pattern! lol) playing videogames (love shooters the best) drinking, dating, hanging with friends, anime/punk/raver inspired clothing

Dislikes: stuck up people, elitists, things/people that smell bad (hugest peeve) mayonaisse (even bigger peeve) rude customers, my job, priss/preppy clothing, smoking,

Favorite anime: genshiken, super gals, bleach, digimon, air gear, oban star racers, ouran high school, nana, world of narue, narutaru, eureka 7, FMA, brigadoon, GTO, tenjho tenge, ikki tousen, urusei yatsura, gumdam seed destiny, gundam wing, mon collie knights, maralade boy, kare kano, magical project S, tenchi......ok look the list will go on if i dont stop.

Favorite game: Halo 2, super smash, wii sports, FF series, dragon quest 8, fable, soul caliber series, 5 minutes to kill youself, warioware smooth moves, gurumin, lumines, burnout, ghost recon.

Favorite Food: shrimp alfredo, steak gorgonzola pasta, pizza with banana, sushi, pocky, lo mein, anything sweet and yummy
Favorite drink: Anything sweet and yummy...like daquris

Fun facts about the Viga: I like star wars, hot pockets and collecting anime and game figures. i play DnD and i am a level 5 half drow bard named Torianta Charikard. I like being around cute girls like tsubaki of kare kano. all my friends are cute gals except for the guys of course. I love pwning n00bs and i occassionally where goggles as an homage to digimon. I have a fear of mayo on my skin...or around me....yeah...thats weird. otherwise im pretty chill about everything.

EDIT: pics here http://otakubooty.bootyproject.org/op.asp?i=8896

Last edited by Viga_of_stars on Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
selenta
Subscriber

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:58 pm Reply with quote
If you do go to Thailand, avoid Bangkok for the love of god. I only spent a few days there, but wow... I guess if you're not aware of the conditions and life style that most of the world's population lives in, it might be a good eye opener. Admittedly, I visited in late July, so it was really starting to get hot, but the air is so dirty it literally burns your lungs. It's like smoking 24/7 (unless you're in a room for westerners with A/C), it often gets to be the humid kind of hot that leaves your shirt soaked when you just walk outside to get the mail, there's abandoned unfinished skyscrapers as far as they eye can see (that started during the economic boom of the '90s) with dozens of homeless people living in some of them, and the homeless people have better living conditions than many of the people who do have homes! Confused

The countryside is beautiful, and there are a few gorgeous places/palaces to see in the city... but I know I for one probably wouldn't go back and visit Bangkok for a week if it was free.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I literally got sick and threw-up in an alley from the combined smell of the open sewers and the clearly spoiled seafood things they would grill and smother in sauce. Confused
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Stellarleen

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:23 pm Reply with quote
Name: Leen

Sex: Female

Marital Status: Single and liking it (for now).

Drink/Smoke: I drink from time to time but I have a low tolerance; Do not smoke.

Likes: Karate, anime, drawing fanart, traveling, dogs, cephalopods (squids, ocotupi, cuttlefish, etc.), birds (especially penguins), ethnic foods, cooking, coffee, sake, science fiction/fantasy novels, dancing.

Dislikes: Judgemental people, and people who mistreat the environment/nature. Oh and I'm not a fan of team sports.

Favorite anime: Hmmmm, off the top of my head... Kenshin, Bleach (my current obsession), Ouran Host Club, Fruits Basket, Eureka 7, Samurai Champloo, Haruhi Suzumiya, Escaflowne, Outlaw Star, Inuyasha, Honey and Clover, FMP (loved Fumoffu), Fullmetal Alchemist, Inuyasha, Twelve Kingdoms, Azumanga Daioh.

Favorite game: I'm strictly a nintendo girl. I love Zelda (Ocarina of Time and Twilight Princess esp); I also enjoy oldschool mario games.

Favorite Food: I love sweets. Cake, cookies, candy, donuts, and ice cream.

Favorite drinks: Coffee, tea (black, green, red, and bubble). As far as alcholic beverages, I like sake, white wine, margaritas, mojitos, gin&tonic, vodka&cran, and white russians.

Various facts about Stellarleen:
1) I've been a member here for quite a while but I had posting phobia for the first year or so.
2) I am graduating in August with a B.S. in chemical engineering but I am going to teach English in Japan starting in October Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
3) I have a brown belt in Shorinji-Ryu Karate.
4) None of my friends from school like anime (except some that i JUST met in my summer Japanese course). My roommates make fun of me for being obsessed Evil or Very Mad .

Oh and some pictures: I'm the chika with the glasses in the first 2.
http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s30/Stellarleen/n2040739_39464072_4930.jpg
http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s30/Stellarleen/n2014520_39470738_5086.jpg
http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s30/Stellarleen/n2014520_38082588_1862.jpg

Nice to meet you all!
SuperOnizuka

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:34 pm Reply with quote
selenta wrote:
If you do go to Thailand, avoid Bangkok for the love of god. I only spent a few days there, but wow... I guess if you're not aware of the conditions and life style that most of the world's population lives in, it might be a good eye opener. Admittedly, I visited in late July, so it was really starting to get hot, but the air is so dirty it literally burns your lungs. It's like smoking 24/7 (unless you're in a room for westerners with A/C), it often gets to be the humid kind of hot that leaves your shirt soaked when you just walk outside to get the mail, there's abandoned unfinished skyscrapers as far as they eye can see (that started during the economic boom of the '90s) with dozens of homeless people living in some of them, and the homeless people have better living conditions than many of the people who do have homes! Confused

I was in Bangkok for most of my stay in Thailand. I did run across a lot of homeless people, but what was amazing, though no surprise was the number of advertisements of sex and its assortments of clubs. I thought they wouldn't have billboards advertising it. I know Thailand has one of the largest sex industries, and ... to be honest, I don't think it is far fetched to say that the tourism industry benefits from it, but would never admit to it. So I was pretty amazed to see so many advertisements of sex, and those weird clubs in Thailand. I think I photographed one of the advertisements.

The traffic in Bangkok was ... horrendous! Worse traffic I have ever encountered. Seriously, everyday the major highways were packed. The smaller highways and back roads too. So much that we all just decided to hang around our hotel and hike to places near it.

I was lucky we went there in November, which was their supposedly cooler months. I don't know, upper 90s isn't that cool of a temperature, but it sure beats the 110s.

I hope my trip to Ireland is going to be more exciting than my trip to Thailand.

Quote:
Ya know, despite my degree in Criminal Justice my passion has always been cooking and I've debated for a few years about going back to school for culinary arts.

I am kinda like that too, except, I earned my degree in Psychology and I am in love with photography. But I am not considering going back to school for photography.

Stellarleen wrote:
Name: Leen

2) I am graduating in August with a B.S. in chemical engineering but I am going to teach English in Japan starting in October Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Nice to meet you all!

Nice to meet you. Chemical engineering is such a nifty subject. But I could never get myself into it enough for me to focus in it. [pretty pictures, btw.]

Last edited by SuperOnizuka on Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
BrothersElric

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:42 pm Reply with quote
Alright, here's 2 more of me that were taken earlier today, so you can get a more recent version of me. I think I'll also post them in the Answerman thread.

Me
Me and my 2 year old nephew and 7 year old niece
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous    Next
Page 7 of 233