• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Madman's 12 Days of Christmas has New Announcements

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jaeger-bomb-bastic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:21 am Reply with quote
Nothing worth mentioning as usual.
sonictail
ANN.au Editor in Chief

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:04 am Reply with quote
Jaeger-bomb-bastic wrote:
Nothing worth mentioning as usual.

What titles do you feel would be worth mentioning?
Jaeger-bomb-bastic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:19 am Reply with quote
I meant that they could announce when these titles are getting DVD/Blu-Ray releases or a vague idea of when they'll be available. These announcements lose all the hype they try to bring when they can't announce anything concrete. I mean for One Week Friends apparently it will be released for home video this year, which I severely doubt as they've already had their last release day of the year.
sonictail
ANN.au Editor in Chief

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:41 am Reply with quote
Jaeger-bomb-bastic wrote:
I meant that they could announce when these titles are getting DVD/Blu-Ray releases or a vague idea of when they'll be available. These announcements lose all the hype they try to bring when they can't announce anything concrete. I mean for One Week Friends apparently it will be released for home video this year, which I severely doubt as they've already had their last release day of the year.

Ah, the One Week Friends! home video release is in 2015, that was a typo in the title's description part of the article that now is corrected.

But in terms of further information I get what you mean, I hate having so little information to run off. But we work with what we have, and Madman gives us as much as they can as they prefer to make sure everything is locked in first.

Something is better than nothing Smile
Jaeger-bomb-bastic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:44 am Reply with quote
Yeah I get what you mean. It's like should I even bother waiting for these or just stream them, if it's so long I'm not going to bother waiting. I feel if they gave a set time period then I'd be more likely to put money away and wait for the date.
Ali07

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:15 am Reply with quote
Didn't know Madman licensed One Week Friends. Guess I know who is getting some of my money sometime in 2015. Laughing
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1