• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Tamayura Films' Cast, Story, Title, Date, Visual Unveiled

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stark700

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:57 am Reply with quote
I am excited for this one. 4 movies and this is just the first. Can't wait to see a PV as well. I miss this show ;_:
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Kougeru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:07 am Reply with quote
Too bad Megumi Nakajima is in hiatus so no music from her :\. And no Marble either (They wrote a few songs IIRC). Gah. Maaya at least maybe? I love this franchise...More Aggressive wasnt as great as the first OVA and series though. 4 movies is kinda crazy lol. I'd rather a S3 but oh well. I hate graduation stories. they always make me feel sad but also kinda awkward because no one I went to school with ever thought one bit about their future. "eh I'll just go to college and figure it out from there" or "we'll see".
Hameyadea

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:01 am Reply with quote
Haven't heard of this one before, but sounds like a nice Slice-of-Life. Might check out the previous installments
Kimiko_0

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:18 am Reply with quote
Hameyadea - Good choice Very Happy Tamayura is a great example of iyashikei slice-of-life anime.

Can't wait for more Tamayura. I hope these movies don't dwell on Fuu's father as much though. His saintliness got a little too much in More Aggressive. I wonder what the new photo club members will bring in.
zensunni

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:50 am Reply with quote
I really am looking forward to these four movies! It seems like Tamayura has been a labor of love for Sato-sensei over the years and I am so glad he is completing it!
firedragon54738

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:50 am Reply with quote
Oh I cant wait to watch them
Gomgoru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:42 pm Reply with quote
Tamayua is, to me, a prime example of the major differences between U.S.A. comics Crying or Very sad and Japanese anime Cool. Its also why I never refer to Japanese anime as "comics" or "cartoons"!

I'm very much wanting this franchise to grow and flourish! Its a real tear jerker Anime cry Embarassed for me, too.

Let's hope these four movies are indeed worthy of the Tamayua name. Mr. Green

Last edited by Gomgoru on Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total
yu3lora

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:20 pm Reply with quote
Wah! Good news! I like this show. I guess its time for me to finish watching the S2. lol Laughing
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1