• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Retailer: 2nd The Seven Deadly Sins OVA to be Bundled With Manga

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Somer-_-

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:51 am Reply with quote
spoiler[Hope it's Edinburgh!]
Beatdigga

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:53 am Reply with quote
So how successful has the show been in Japan? Because stuff like this tends to get picked up here.

Part of me feels like if the Netflix rumor is true, they're deliberately waiting to release anything until after people chill out about Daredevil.
god45

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:37 pm Reply with quote
Beatdigga wrote:
So how successful has the show been in Japan? Because stuff like this tends to get picked up here.

Part of me feels like if the Netflix rumor is true, they're deliberately waiting to release anything until after people chill out about Daredevil.
sadly it did not meet the numbers A1 wanted a second season is just a pipe dream at this moment
Beatdigga

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:07 pm Reply with quote
Terrific... Confused
Hameyadea

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:04 am Reply with quote
god45 wrote:
Beatdigga wrote:

sadly it did not meet the numbers A1 wanted a second season is just a pipe dream at this moment

I thought it was because A-1 covered almost all the available source material, with what that wasn't covered being insufficient to make even a 1-cour show.
Paulo27

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:55 pm Reply with quote
god45 wrote:
Beatdigga wrote:

Where did you hear that? The show has been selling decently (not as well as Magi but the difference won't be that big). The thing is that they covered like ~100 chapters with 24 episodes and there's only ~120 chapters out right now.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1