• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Oda's Psychic Detective Yakumo Manga Goes on Indefinite Hiatus

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kadmos1

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:42 am Reply with quote
I find this reason more justified for an indefinite hiatus than Togashi's excess HxH hiatuses, except I don't read either series and Togashi's might have legit personal reasons at times.
Harleyquin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:23 am Reply with quote
A shame because this is a very approachable medium for appreciating the series if fans can't access the novels easily.

I started following this after the anime adaptation and I've liked the work done thus far.
crosswithyou

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:01 pm Reply with quote
Congrats to her but at the same time, wahhhhhhh!!! Need more Yakumo!!!

Harleyquin wrote:
A shame because this is a very approachable medium for appreciating the series if fans can't access the novels easily.

I started following this after the anime adaptation and I've liked the work done thus far.

The novels are amazing and I hope someone brings them over someday. Very good mystery series. The manga has been fairly faithful to the source (exceptions include some of the parts in the beginning of the series) so as you said, it is a much more accessible medium than the novels.

Hope Oda sensei will be able to get back to work soon!

And dammit, she's my age! All the people around me are getting married and having babies. Meanwhile in Mew-land....... ;__;
xorisa

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:14 am Reply with quote
Really hope that she can continue as soon as possible! I really love the this series and the vibe it gives off Smile
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1