• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Norn 9 TV Anime Reveals Staff, Returning Cast

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stark700

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:02 am Reply with quote
Oh finally more info on this. The anime adaptation news was like a year ago...so I'm curious to see when this will air. Predicting Winter 2016 now.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
_Cyphon_

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:48 am Reply with quote
I am confused. You play as a male character but it's geared for female audiences? Or is that synopsis just for the TV adaptation?
ani12

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:21 am Reply with quote
_Cyphon_ wrote:
I am confused. You play as a male character but it's geared for female audiences? Or is that synopsis just for the TV adaptation?

In the game, you have the option of playing as one of the three female protagonists, each with three different romancable characters, and Sorata, who I don't know if he has any.
pandoraking

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:55 am Reply with quote
i hope nagi perform the theme songs <3
Sobe

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:07 am Reply with quote
I hope it's not another Amnesia repeat. Some of the ikemen are actually ikemen. Twisted Evil It'd be annoying if the heroines were indecisive and another kid in a candy shop.
Arklight

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:25 am Reply with quote
So, is Sorata the protagonist and had those 3 girls as his heroines? or those 3 girls are the protagonist with their own respective harem?
danpmss

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:58 pm Reply with quote
Sobe wrote:
I hope it's not another Amnesia repeat. Some of the ikemen are actually ikemen. Twisted Evil It'd be annoying if the heroines were indecisive and another kid in a candy shop.

Unfortunately, in a way, it is.
In other hand, instead of having a bland MC like in Amnesia, we have two awesome ones in here (even if the third is just as bad, only funnier to see at least).
mistress_kisara

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:13 pm Reply with quote
danpmss wrote:
Sobe wrote:

Unfortunately, in a way, it is.
In other hand, instead of having a bland MC like in Amnesia, we have two awesome ones in here (even if the third is just as bad, only funnier to see at least).

Disagree, because all three of them are pretty awesome in my opinion, it all depends on what you call a good heroine Smile
Navigatoria

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:54 pm Reply with quote
The game is coming out in English this fall on PSVita so if you're worried that the heroines won't choose one of the guys, then I recommend buying that instead.

For those confused, the 12-year-old boy Sorata is just a character introduced in the beginning who is from the modern era. He's not there to date anyone. The main characters are the 3 heroines Koharu, Mikoto, and Nanami. In the game each of them are in a group with 3 guys and from that group they can choose one to be partnered with.
kamui85

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:46 pm Reply with quote
chaacter designs remind a bit of atsuko najakimas work
DillMan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:29 am Reply with quote
Very nice, we need more stuff like this adapted into anime form, and also need more stuff released in the United States (in regards to the Vita game). I am interested in both, they look fun.
manapear

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:40 pm Reply with quote
Double yay. It was exciting to see Code Realize is getting adapted (and I think it will make for a more "interesting adaption"), but I'm super hyped about this too. ♥

Hopefully the anime for both will also be localized. Can't wait to play the game~.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1