• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Persona 3 Manga's Finale Extended to 10th Volume

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
theNightster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:07 pm Reply with quote
the answer makes sense for the manga (especially with Yukari flipping out) however it does not make sense for the movies what with how some character were portrayed
Chrno2

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:15 pm Reply with quote
There was a manga?

How come I didn't know about this?

Seriously I didn't know.
sillyfudgemonkeys

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:57 pm Reply with quote
Chrno2 wrote:
There was a manga?

Seriously I didn't know.

Yup, and this is the same guy who's done the Persona 4 manga adaptation! Very Happy Also they are bringing the P4 manga stateside, it was suppose to start last year in November, but now it's been rescheduled to release in July I believe.
There's also a Persona 4 Arena, Ultimax, and 3 separate Persona Q mangas, as well as a Persona 4 prequel revolving around Yosuke and a manga based off of a Naoto Novel (Persona x Detective). None of these mangas are by the same guy who's done the P3/4 mangas, but I think he did illustrate the Naoto Novel but not the manga. Smile
mewpudding101
Industry Insider

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:17 pm Reply with quote
theNightster wrote:
the answer makes sense for the manga

The manga will most likely not be doing Episode Aegis (aka Answer). It hasn't finished the main story as of volume 9.
Chrno2

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:22 am Reply with quote
sillyfudgemonkeys wrote:
Chrno2 wrote:
There was a manga?

Seriously I didn't know.

Yup, and this is the same guy who's done the Persona 4 manga adaptation! Very Happy Also they are bringing the P4 manga stateside, it was suppose to start last year in November, but now it's been rescheduled to release in July I believe.
There's also a Persona 4 Arena, Ultimax, and 3 separate Persona Q mangas, as well as a Persona 4 prequel revolving around Yosuke and a manga based off of a Naoto Novel (Persona x Detective). None of these mangas are by the same guy who's done the P3/4 mangas, but I think he did illustrate the Naoto Novel but not the manga. Smile

Wow. I'm really surprised. Especially that it's went on for awhile covering bits of the story. I'm going to have to check into this. Thanks for the info. Very Happy Very Happy
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1