• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: New Rock Musical Bleach Will Center on 'Soul Society Arc'

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TrueZangetsu

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 12:52 am Reply with quote
A wise decision if they are actually planning to resurrect or reboot the series. I wouldn't have been surprised if they wanted to do the blood war arc either. It just seemed so much more wiser to chose the arc most people can agree on on being one of the best ifnot the best and for some people in the core anime community even the only arc of bleach they enjoyed.
danpmss

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 3:36 am Reply with quote
Let's hope this will be enough for us to gain either a more faithful reboot (best thing that could ever happen) or the solo adaptation of the last arc. The last arc, besides being slow as always, is probably the best we've got in the series so far, even surpassing the fan-favorite Soul Society arc.

There is one inconsistency at a certain point spoiler[ a thing white Ichigo said to Zangetsu that turned out to be a weird red herring after his revelation ], but besides that, it literally covered almost every single hole let in the series up to that point (if you don't count that deus ex machina from either Chad/Inoue in the very first arc, nor Hitsugaya and his ice clones during the Arrancar arc as one).

For the love of god, make a new anime adaptation happen!
TrueZangetsu

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 4:26 am Reply with quote
danpmss wrote:
Let's hope this will be enough for us to gain either a more faithful reboot (best thing that could ever happen) or the solo adaptation of the last arc. The last arc, besides being slow as always, is probably the best we've got in the series so far, even surpassing the fan-favorite Soul Society arc.

There is one inconsistency at a certain point spoiler[ a thing white Ichigo said to Zangetsu that turned out to be a weird red herring after his revelation ], but besides that, it literally covered almost every single hole let in the series up to that point (if you don't count that deus ex machina from either Chad/Inoue in the very first arc, nor Hitsugaya and his ice clones during the Arrancar arc as one).

Fingers crossed!!! That would be one of the best things to be animated besides new Jojo
ralphyman

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 6:57 am Reply with quote
PLEASE let it be the original cast!
theNightster

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 12:13 pm Reply with quote
danpmss wrote:

I would love a Bleach kai (or Brotherhood or Ultimate what ever works) but I would desire a solo adaptation of the 1000 year blood war even more, the arc is just too good not to animate and Naruto Shippuden is ending soon. pierrot I think it would be a great idea to return to your second biggest property
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1