• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
[Error report] _Super Deformed Double Feature_ [Done]

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
doc-watson42
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:37 am Reply with quote
The Super Deformed Double Feature needs at least to be re-titled, and possibly split. As the plot summary states, it is
Quote:
Two seperate comedy shorts on one tape: Ten Little Gall Force and Scramble Wars.

Ten Little Gall Force is by AIC, released in 1988, whereas Scramble Wars is by Armic, released in 1992. I thus believe that they should be two different entries, possibly linked by as "related to (released together)" or some such.

Edit: Added "[Done]" to the thread title since this correction has been completed.

Last edited by doc-watson42 on Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Calathan
Subscriber

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 7:54 pm Reply with quote
I'm sorry for resurrecting a four year old thread, but I was about to post this exact same thing when I realized it had been posted before. Anyway, I think a mistake has been made with this entry. While Ten Little Gall Force and Scramble Wars were released together in the U.S., I think they were originally released separately and years apart in Japan. The production date of 1988, which seems to be correct for Ten Little Gall Force, would be impossible for Scramble Wars, as it includes characters from Genesis Survivor Gaiarth, which was released in 1992.
doc-watson42
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 8:21 pm Reply with quote
Note that this is also included in my "[Error report] Consolidated errors for doc-watson42" thread.
Calathan
Subscriber

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 8:33 pm Reply with quote
doc-watson42 wrote:
Note that this is also included in my "[Error report] Consolidated errors for doc-watson42" thread.

Sorry, I seem to have missed that because when you search, it filters out similar results, and it considered that similar. If I had known that anyone was still keeping track of this issue, I wouldn't have replied to this thread.
doc-watson42
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 9:43 pm Reply with quote
No, don't worry—I meant to point it out to the Encyclopedia editors, not to you (and to bring up my other outstanding error reports).
Calathan
Subscriber

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 11:38 pm Reply with quote
Sorry for once again resurrecting this old thread, but since I noticed that Nintama Rantaro and Doraemon got split recently, I thought maybe someone would now be willing to split this (since it seems like there is a lot less information on the page than what needed to be split for those other anime). Since the last time I posted in this thread, I made new anime submissions for Scramble Wars and Ten Little Gall Force, in the hope that this would get it into the system that they need separate entries (as opposed to just having it in old forum posts). However, since I noticed those other split requests got taken care of, I thought it might be a good time to point out this one again as well.
dormcat
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:54 am Reply with quote
After all these years...... Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

I'm still moving and adding info, trying to minimize impacts, as well as giving credits to as many info providers as possible. Let me know if you need tweaking something.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
Calathan
Subscriber

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:40 pm Reply with quote
Thank you for finally splitting those two anime!
doc-watson42
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:44 am Reply with quote
Calathan wrote:
Thank you for finally splitting those two anime!

Seconded! Very Happy
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1