• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Interview: Kiyotaka Suzuki

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Beansprout Midget

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:41 pm Reply with quote
Nice interview! It never dawned on me that this would be a multimedia project. I've seen a handful of manga pages and the articles on ANN, but outside of that I haven't seen/heard much about this show.

I pray to any anime gods; do not let Amazon touch this. Please.
Southkaio

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:22 pm Reply with quote
I believe that "Infini-T Force" is "Battle of the Planets: Phoenix Ninjas" and that it will last 52 episodes or more.
DangerMouse

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:44 pm Reply with quote
Looking forward to this.
Cain Highwind

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:04 pm Reply with quote
I'm one of those guys who didn't know who Tatsunoko were until I played Tatsunoko vs Capcom now I'm really hyped for this.

Southkaio wrote:
I believe that "Infini-T Force" is "Battle of the Planets: Phoenix Ninjas" and that it will last 52 episodes or more.

... Huh? What are you even talking about?
grooven

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:43 am Reply with quote
I saw the first episode at AX. I'm completely new to this genre, but it was fantastic! I wasn't expecting the CG to look good, but it was really nice. Though, the turnout was really low, I had no idea about it until I came to the con, so I blame advertising. People had no idea what they were missing. I Can't wait to see more!
DaVeO52

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:15 pm Reply with quote
I'm really excited about this. I'm a big fan of the original Gatchaman (Battle of the Planets here in Canada) and I've since started watching the uncut material. I remember Tekkaman Blade from the 90's when it came over here, one of the last cool anime that appealed to me until I discovered Cowboy Bebop. I played the Tatsunoko vs Capcom as well which introduced me to a slew of other Tatsunoko properties of which I'm now watching a few of. Mainly the ones tied into Infini-T Force. Cool
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1