• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Diabolik Lovers 3rd Season

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DarBoss

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:21 am Reply with quote
Hello Everyone!

Anyone knows when DL's 3rd season is coming out? I've read is supposed to this month but there are mixed posts out there, I also did a search in this site and couldn't find anything. Any info you might share will be appreciated! TIA! Wink Anime smallmouth + sweatdrop [/b]
Key

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:31 pm Reply with quote
There's been nothing from an official source which has ever firmly stated that the third season was to start this month; as near as I can tell, a start this week was mere speculation based on the gap between the first two seasons (which is never a reliable criterion to use) which caught on and was quoted by other sites as fact.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
DarBoss

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:40 pm Reply with quote
Key wrote:
There's been nothing from an official source which has ever firmly stated that the third season was to start this month; as near as I can tell, a start this week was mere speculation based on the gap between the first two seasons (which is never a reliable criterion to use) which caught on and was quoted by other sites as fact.

Oh I see...fans went crazy, there's a lot info out there that it's coming out this month - without an specific date though. Thanks for the reply, just want to watch the end and put this series behind me.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1