• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Welcome to the Ballroom Anime's Video for 2nd Half Previews New Unison Square Garden Song

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KenjiKinamoto

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:08 am Reply with quote
AHHHHH chiii channn, i was od pissed off at her but at first but chapter 46 had me oooooo <3
Kocksmaw

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:17 am Reply with quote
KenjiKinamoto wrote:
AHHHHH chiii channn, i was od pissed off at her but at first but chapter 46 had me oooooo <3

I am glad you realize the greatness that is Hiyama Chinatsu <3

AND OMG. BEST GIRL IS HERE. CHINATSU IS FINALLY HERE. THE LONG WAIT IS OVER. LET US REJOICE, FELLOW CHINATSU SUPPORTERS.
joe_g7

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:34 am Reply with quote
2nd cour looking good.
darkchibi07

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:46 am Reply with quote
Kocksmaw wrote:

AND OMG. BEST GIRL IS HERE. CHINATSU IS FINALLY HERE. THE LONG WAIT IS OVER. LET US REJOICE, FELLOW CHINATSU SUPPORTERS.

So will her presence start rectifying the issues this series had before?
Pierrot.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:58 am Reply with quote
darkchibi07 wrote:
Kocksmaw wrote:

So will her presence start rectifying the issues this series had before?

Not sure what that has to do with they said.
Sheriru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:38 am Reply with quote
I hope the lack of actual animated dancing got saved up for Chinatsu & Tatara. It cant go much worse from here.
The Trailer showed only the best Parts from the Anime. It cant go worse from what we got the past 2 EPs right? *sigh*
CrowLia

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:24 pm Reply with quote
Pierrot. wrote:

Most of the manga's ardent fans claim that once Chinatsu is introduced, most of the series's problems, specially regarding the treatment and characterization of the female characters and the partnership dynamics, will get a massive improvement. Maybe even the lack of animated dancing too, if for some absurd reason they thought it would be a great idea to wait until the second half of the show to start doing something visually impressive.
Pierrot.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:24 pm Reply with quote
CrowLia wrote:
Pierrot. wrote:

Most of the manga's ardent fans claim that once Chinatsu is introduced, most of the series's problems, specially regarding the treatment and characterization of the female characters and the partnership dynamics, will get a massive improvement. Maybe even the lack of animated dancing too, if for some absurd reason they thought it would be a great idea to wait until the second half of the show to start doing something visually impressive.

I'll be honest. I haven't seen anyone claim Chinatsu's introduction alone improves the treatment and characterization of the other female characters and even if anyone did claim as such, it's completely absurd because her introduction doesn't change what we've seen in the show so far. However, the partnership dynamic does improve a lot and I'd go as far as to say that Chinatsu's character could easily carry the second half of this show.
Kocksmaw

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:27 pm Reply with quote
Pierrot. wrote:
CrowLia wrote:
Pierrot. wrote:

I'll be honest. I haven't seen anyone claim Chinatsu's introduction alone improves the treatment and characterization of the other female characters and even if anyone did claim as such, it's completely absurd because her introduction doesn't change what we've seen in the show so far. However, the partnership dynamic does improve a lot and I'd go as far as to say that Chinatsu's character could easily carry the second half of this show.

Of course, I agree that her introduction isn't anything jaw-dropping. I'm just really excited for what she brings later on in the 2nd cour, because it's just some really great stuff. As you said (and I assume you're a manga reader?), Chinatsu's character could possibly (and hopefully) carry this 2nd cour. I mean, I don't know about you, but I'm really excited, because I simply adore Chinatsu's character, but hey, that's just me.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1