• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Digimon Adventure tri. Movies 4-6 Get Dubbed U.S. Theatrical Screenings

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SailorPluto1313

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:41 pm Reply with quote
I saw the first movie in theaters and it was awesome! I hope they screen the 2nd and 3rd one too, because it'd be weird to just see the first one and the last three in theaters.
KH91

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:16 pm Reply with quote
Just as planned. I was hoping that 4-6 would release this year.
Gwydion

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:44 pm Reply with quote
Well gosh dang it I didn't even know the third one had been released stateside. Good to know - making sure to get it now so I can get my two movie-going buddies to watch 2 and 3 before taking them to see 4-6 in theaters! Had a blast at the showing of the first one!

Good to see all 6 are being done; for a while I wasn't sure if they would be. I've been enjoying it (for the most part, anyway), but all I seem to hear about the Tri movies is complaining, so I didn't know if they were selling well enough to warrant releasing the last 3.
DangerMouse

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:27 am Reply with quote
Can't wait for more, just got the third disc and the dub cast is doing a fantastic job. Loving every minute of hearing so many of them again (some of whom we hadn't gotten to hear in a while) and the new ones are doing well as well.
Kadmos1

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:16 am Reply with quote
Now, if we could get all the Eng. dub for all 6 films on Crunchyroll. I know that there is different companies with different rights to these films*, but there would be somewhat of a consistency if CR can get the dubbed streams added with their existing subbed streams.

*home video for Company A while Company B has streaming rights)
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1