• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Food Wars! The Third Plate Anime's 2nd Half Premieres in April with 'Tōtsuki Train' Arc

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
paulchaested

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:17 pm Reply with quote
What I'm curious about is that since CR got the license for the 3rd season (which was originally suppose to be 2-cour) do they have the rights for this 2nd split cour or do they have to beat Sentai to the punch again?

Last edited by paulchaested on Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:15 am; edited 1 time in total
GhostD

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:20 am Reply with quote
So they really were saving the big reveal for the 2nd cour...unless they do it next ep
Dian Z

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:27 am Reply with quote
Then I expect it would end on a (high note) cliffhanger..., not that it could be otherwise since I don't really see a much concluding/relieving stopping point for this lengthy arc.
Zhou-BR

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:24 am Reply with quote
Yeah, split cours! I should have suspected that. The show's official website still says nothing about the second half of the season, misleading people into believing the upcoming BD-box with the first 12 episodes will be the whole thing.
Nodz

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:24 am Reply with quote
Zhou-BR wrote:
Yeah, split cours! I should have suspected that. The show's official website still says nothing about the second half of the season, misleading people into believing the upcoming BD-box with the first 12 episodes will be the whole thing.

Yeah I was suspecting something seeing how rushed they are into the actual arc (although it's well adapted).
Tripple-A

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:06 pm Reply with quote
We can wait a season, no problem.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1