• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Japanese Comic Ranking, March 19-25 [2018-03-28]

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Keen Fox

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:08 pm Reply with quote
Guys can you help me?
The image of the article is from Tokyo Ghoul right?
HoboSoup

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:14 pm Reply with quote
Edit: Also I'm really happy to see Golden Kamuy doing well.

Keen Fox wrote:
Guys can you help me?

You are correct sir, it is indeed Tokyo Ghoul.

Last edited by HoboSoup on Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Keen Fox

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:15 pm Reply with quote
HoboSoup wrote:
Keen Fox wrote:
Guys can you help me?

You are correct sir, it is indeed Tokyo Ghoul.

Thank you sir.
Honestly Smile
#Verso.Sciolto

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:50 pm Reply with quote
Really curious where the final volume of Kimi ni Todoke will land, sales wise. Quite like the special edition but its publication does split the tally. The exact numbers for the print edition are therefore going to be more difficult to come by in the weeks to come as the special edition is bound to fade from these lists first. (Little odd that the 28th is given as the date of publication for both versions in print. Roll out officially started on the 23rd - in the sales period ending the 25th of March.)

Happy that the special edition also has the same beautiful bookend image on its dust jacket while the sleeve-like slip case - to bundle the 30th volume with the "Works + Tribute" booklet - is nicely inclusive. The illustrated "Thank You" message wrapped-in on top is a fun addition too.

Messages on the obi wrapping up the standard edition contain another announcement for "high school days", hold welcome promises for more to come in Betsuma, too.

Sad to see Kimi ni Todoke go, but glad this series will linger for quite some time to come, in one form or another.
Young Justice

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:04 pm Reply with quote
Dragon Ball Super is going strong!
manapear

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:13 pm Reply with quote
I am so proud of Golden Kamuy. I wonder how much the anime will help boost the manga. I hope a lot. It's a fantastic series, and deserves the love and hype.

#Verso.Sciolto wrote:
Really curious where the final volume of Kimi ni Todoke will land, sales wise. Quite like the special edition but its publication does split the tally. The exact numbers for the print edition are therefore going to be more difficult to come by in the weeks to come as the special edition is bound to fade from these lists first. (Little odd that the 28th is given as the date of publication for both versions in print. Roll out officially started on the 23rd - in the sales period ending the 25th of March.)

Happy that the special edition also has the same beautiful bookend image on its dust jacket while the sleeve-like slip case - to bundle the 30th volume with the "Works + Tribute" booklet - is nicely inclusive. The illustrated "Thank You" message wrapped-in on top is a fun addition too.

Messages on the obi wrapping up the standard edition contain another announcement for "high school days", hold welcome promises for more to come in Betsuma, too.

Sad to see Kimi ni Todoke go, but glad this series will linger for quite some time to come, in one form or another.

Wow, I didn't even realize it was at that place already. I just got so emotional~. And now I need to keep track of those editions since I want to pick one up.
#Verso.Sciolto

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:08 am Reply with quote
manapear wrote:
Wow, I didn't even realize it was at that place already. I just got so emotional~. And now I need to keep track of those editions since I want to pick one up.
It might very well be. Keep fooling myself into thinking that the announced special will be turned into serialization ... just as the original series - started with just the one shot spun from that funny and touching encounter ...
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1