• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Fire Emblem Heroes Smartphone Game Earns US$400 Million Worldwide

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gaptoothsailor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:44 pm Reply with quote
So where are those new mainline games, IntSys? We better be getting Echoes-style "remasters" for older games like Geneaology and Thracia as well... Maybe that'll give the mobile game team so reasons to give more alts and character slots to fan favorites of those older games... Also I'm lowkey looking forward to the lords from Three Houses showing up on mobile
Feli1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:48 am Reply with quote
even dou idc much for this cash grab I’m really happy for the series since I’m a big fan of it “Awakening” FTW!
Feli1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:54 am Reply with quote
gaptoothsailor wrote:
So where are those new mainline games, IntSys? We better be getting Echoes-style "remasters" for older games like Geneaology and Thracia as well... Maybe that'll give the mobile game team so reasons to give more alts and character slots to fan favorites of those older games... Also I'm lowkey looking forward to the lords from Three Houses showing up on mobile

that new art style is looking kinda trash if u ask me and that lackluster trailer isn’t helping it fingers crossed this new one doesn’t turn into a hawt mess like “fates” did cause as much as I like them games.....yeah...
BadNewsBlues

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:58 pm Reply with quote
gaptoothsailor wrote:
So where are those new mainline games, IntSys?

I find it weird you ask this when three houses is a new mainline game....whereas Geneaology and Thracia are not new....the latter also needs to fix a lot of the problems of the orginal game and not be basically be what Echoes was.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1