• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Unfair censhorship

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> ANN Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thorfinn

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:34 pm Reply with quote
So I had like 2-3 posts deleted in a row in the Crunchyroll's Ellation Launches New Division for Original Animated Content thread. I was expressing my thoughts and my opinions. I guess ANN is against that.
Redbeard 101
Oscar the Grouch
Forums Superstar

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:43 pm Reply with quote
I already sent you a PM regarding that. Since you have chosen to ignore it I'll explain it here instead.

Your post was originally removed, and several others, by Lynzee for violating the rules in that thread. You then later chose to post almost the exact same post again. I removed that second post. Then instead of PM'ing Lynzee, or a mod, directly or posting here and asking why your original post was removed, as she told people to do, you decided to make a post where you say we're just censoring you and you did nothing wrong. Which I also removed as it was OT. After that post was removed you kept attempting to make more (while I was typing up the aforementioned PM) despite them being removed within 2-3 minutes of each other. It's rather obvious those posts were not going to fly but you kept at it anyways. You've done that before as well in other threads when posts of yours have been removed for violating the rules. Then you went the censorship route, just as you are here. If you continue to try and make posts that were removed for violating the rules then you're going to be put on moderation. Which is something I've had to warn you about in the past as well. So consider this the last warning you're going to get.

Locking this up.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> ANN Feedback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1