• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU TV Anime's 3rd Season Previewed in Video

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Punch Drunk Marc

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:12 am Reply with quote
I cant wait!
juusee

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:30 am Reply with quote
Even though the video only contained reused clips I think it is able to imply some things about season 3:

1. Studio feel. will probably be handling it again (unless there has been a case where a studio used clips from a previous season produced by a different studio).

2. Season 3 will arrive pretty soon, maybe Fall or Winter next year. They already compiled a preview shortly after announcement, they probably won't leave us hanging for too long after this.
TichoSlicer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:15 am Reply with quote
What a time to be alive...
Angel M Cazares

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:11 am Reply with quote
juusee wrote:
Season 3 will arrive pretty soon, maybe Fall or Winter next year. They already compiled a preview shortly after announcement, they probably won't leave us hanging for too long after this.

I agree. I hope it is this Fall, but I can live with Winter or even Spring 2020. The important thing is that third season is coming up to finish the story.
GolfDude

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:10 pm Reply with quote
i find it funny how sentai literally released the "Complete Collection" of the series just a day before season 3 got announced
jdnation

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:34 pm Reply with quote
Nice.

Given the light novel ends next month. Does this mean season 3 will adapt everything, or will there be a 4th and final season?
Ali07

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:49 am Reply with quote
jdnation wrote:
Given the light novel ends next month. Does this mean season 3 will adapt everything, or will there be a 4th and final season?

Unless what is left to adapt was incredibly dense, and they want the anime to adaption every detail, then I would say season 3 will be the end of things. Pretty sure that there are only 2 LN volumes left to be adapted.

Now, Hachiman needs to do the right thing, and choose Yui. Man, I hate that I always start rooting for the girl that likes the MC first in these series (much like I'm backing Miku in Quintessential Quintuplets). Laughing

In all seriousness, neither/either "winning" wouldn't bother me in this series. And, I do think that neither is a possibility.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1