• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Netflix Streams Ultramarine Magmell Anime, Reveals Cannon Busters' Show's August 15 Debut

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
donhumberto

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:41 am Reply with quote
Really glad to see Cannon Busters getting at last an airing date after so many delays. I was really starting to think the whole thing had been canned...
Cardcaptor Takato

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:15 am Reply with quote
I've been excited about Cannon Busters since it was first announced. I'm glad it's finally happening. I was curious about Ultramarine Magmell but nobody ever licensed it so that's good someone finally did. Netflix also announced the Pacific Rim anime is coming out in 2020.
Chrono1000

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:36 am Reply with quote
I generally like sci-fi cowboy anime so I am curious to see Cannon Buster which had a good looking trailer. I see that Netflix is sticking to their marketing strategy of announcing the release date of a show the month before it gets released.
Beatdigga

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:44 am Reply with quote
I heard Ultramarine and immediately thought of Warhammer. This is quite different.

And hey, Cannon Busters. This was being hyped since forever.
Romuska
Subscriber

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:52 pm Reply with quote
I feel like Canon Busters should have gotten it's on article given how big of a deal it is.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1