• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Peter Grill and the Philosopher's Time Manga Gets TV Anime

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kuroi Ren

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:53 pm Reply with quote
I know what this and let me tell you, It's NFSW and probably not a good thing to watch. It's basically comedy and NTR in one
Drifter24

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:38 pm Reply with quote
Kuroi Ren wrote:
I know what this and let me tell you, It's NFSW and probably not a good thing to watch. It's basically comedy and NTR in one

Its just plain cheating/adultery not NTR.
Chrono1000

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:31 am Reply with quote
Drifter24 wrote:

It wouldn't be adultery since they aren't married though it will likely be very ecchi. That Peter and Luvilia have only held hands after 2 years of dating and that his girlfriend thinks that babies are delivered by storks sounds like a good premise for an over the top harem show.
Dark Absol

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:16 pm Reply with quote
Chrono1000 wrote:
Drifter24 wrote:

It wouldn't be adultery since they aren't married though it will likely be very ecchi. That Peter and Luvilia have only held hands after 2 years of dating and that his girlfriend thinks that babies are delivered by storks sounds like a good premise for an over the top harem show.

They're both fiancees...
pwnagemaster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:40 am Reply with quote
Definitely other manga I would've preferred to get an anime adaptation before this one. I only read a few chapters of it, but the two onis have sex with him (basically just by being assertive), he regrets it, and then they use the fact that he did it once to blackmail him (by threatening to tell his fiance) into doing it more. If you're uncomfortable with cheating like I am, even if you like assertive girls like I do, you'll probably want to pass on this one.
Wrangler

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:51 am Reply with quote
HOW the heck they planning air this? They don't show him doing it, but there a lot nudity in and adult content in manga. This anime going be hot garbage. I like manga, i think funny and out there but WOW, anime? They must be desperate to advertise the anime/light novels whatever.

I just hope this anime don't wreck things for manga.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1