• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Seven Seas Reveals 1 New Light Novel License, 5 New Manga Licenses Including 2 Magus' Bride Sp

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DirtyCircle

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2019 5:53 am Reply with quote
Wait... What?! I don't understand Buck Naked in Another World. On the cover, there is a man with clothes on so why can't this protagonist get some clothes himself?
MoonPhase1

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2019 9:06 am Reply with quote
The Who Says Warriors Can’t Be Babes? girl would be perfect for Saitama.
Lord Geo

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:12 am Reply with quote
DirtyCircle wrote:
Wait... What?! I don't understand Buck Naked in Another World. On the cover, there is a man with clothes on so why can't this protagonist get some clothes himself?

I'm sure there'll be some sort of gag early on that establishes that the main character simply isn't allowed to wear anything more than a loincloth. Like, say, he wears a full set of clothes, only for it all to magically disappear immediately once he's comfortable.
ultimatehaki

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2019 12:32 pm Reply with quote
Lord Geo wrote:
DirtyCircle wrote:

I'm sure there'll be some sort of gag early on that establishes that the main character simply isn't allowed to wear anything more than a loincloth. Like, say, he wears a full set of clothes, only for it all to magically disappear immediately once he's comfortable.

Regardless of the reason I have full confidence it will be stupid.
FilthyCasual

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2019 1:22 pm Reply with quote
[quote="Lord Geo"]
DirtyCircle wrote:
Nah, there's no mechanical denial of clothing to the best of my knowledge; circumstances merely consistently contrive to deprive him of clothing.

I found it pretty boring so I only read a few chapters.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1