• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Baki Anime Season 2 Reveals Worldwide June 4 Debut, 12 New Cast Members

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AsuraTheDestructor

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:16 pm Reply with quote
The Kaioh Arc is just a prelude for the Arc that comes after. And its batshit insane.
cookiemanstah

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:22 pm Reply with quote
is this animanga aimed for homosexual/female audiences that are into bara/buff? Speaking as someone curious about the way it looks.
RockSplash

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:12 pm Reply with quote
cookiemanstah wrote:
is this animanga aimed for homosexual/female audiences that are into bara/buff? Speaking as someone curious about the way it looks.

Unless you are into lots of bloody, gory violence, no. Baki is admittedly filled with muscular men, but there is a lot of blood and gore. Not just blood like most anime, but entrails and body parts. It's.not for everyone, Is what I'm trying to say.
encrypted12345

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:08 pm Reply with quote
cookiemanstah wrote:
It could be enjoyed by that group, but it's generally an action show with a lot of muscles and a lot of gore. It's not meant to be a bara show or anything like that.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1