• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Guilty Gear -Strive- Game Reveals 2 New Characters, Release for PS5/PC in Addition to PS4

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gasero

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:10 am Reply with quote
I think the writer intended to embed this trailer rather than the current one:

https://youtu.be/j4By2QUK50I "Guilty Gear -Strive- - Leo Whitefang & Nagoriyuki Character Trailer - PS4/PS5/PC"

I'm excited to see how this new Guilty Gear game comes together. The visual style keeps getting more and more amazing.
JeffreySweeney

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:15 am Reply with quote
I'm disappointed that this isn't coming to the Xbox consoles. If it were they would have said so by now, but it appears Guilty Gear is doomed to be a Sony exclusive title now, just like the mainline Street Fighter games.
Redbeard 101
Oscar the Grouch
Forums Superstar

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:58 pm Reply with quote
Several posts are gone for being very off topic and quite rude.

You Rob19ny are actually the one who "started it" despite your comments otherwise. There was no reason to be as belligerent and insulting as you were. Especially when the other user was entirely civil. I suggest you skip such comments moving forward.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1