• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: WATATEN!: an Angel Flew Down to Me Franchise Gets New Anime Project

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Heishi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:25 pm Reply with quote
Yet, Sunohara doesn’t get a second season?
I’m mean it certainly isn’t the greatest as far as straight shouta is concerned, but...

...well at least, Our Maid is way too annoying isn’t getting a second season.

Still I have to say, I still wish we had a female muscle x straight shouta series.

But I guess fans of this series can be happy, I suppose.
TheOtakuX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:30 pm Reply with quote
Heishi wrote:

Still I have to say, I still wish we had female muscle x straight shouta series.

I'm very happy about this, it's one of my favorites. But UzaMaid is also great and needs a second season.

Granted, Sunohara-sou is great, too. And being finished, a second season to complete the story would be nice.
Zoneflare

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:55 pm Reply with quote
Exciting to hear. The series had me laughing pretty much every episode.
Yune Amagiri

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:03 pm Reply with quote
Nice, i hope the first season's visual will be kept, although i enjoyed the manga so far, the art isn't quite as funny as the anime's.
Angel M Cazares

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:22 am Reply with quote
Isn't this the anime about the pedophile woman?
Engineering Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:28 am Reply with quote
angelmcazares wrote:
Isn't this the anime about the pedophile woman?

You may have mixed this up with Uzamaid! since the protagonist woman in this show is way too wimpy and introvert for that
Seagloom

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:30 am Reply with quote
TheOtakuX wrote:
Granted, Sunohara-sou is great, too. And being finished, a second season to complete the story would be nice.

It isn't finished. The sixth volume released only last month and there was no finale announcement on the mangaka's Twitter. They also still have Sunohara-sou listed as serialized on their Twitter bio.

ANN incorrectly reported in January that the series was wrapping up with a seventh and eighth volume shipping simultaneously in April.
Random Name

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:55 am Reply with quote
Heishi wrote:
I’m mean it certainly isn’t the greatest as far as straight shouta is concerned, but...

Still I have to say, I still wish we had a female muscle x straight shouta series.

What does this series getting a new anime project (not sure they announced a second season could be a movie?) have to do with synohara not getting a second season? I mean they have a completely different target audience and even if that was not the case this isnt football and team Sunohara was knocked out of the playoffs by Wataten. They are completely different franchises and one show getting another season has no bearing on the other show getting one. Also this is not me saying you should like or even be happy about the news your free to like what you like I just found your comments to be strange.

On a different note I just got done re-watching the series and cant wait for more whatever shape that may take. Anytime I get more Comic Yuri Hime I am happy (except that NTR show not my cup of tea).
Ann917813

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:00 am Reply with quote
Random Name wrote:
What does this series getting a new anime project (not sure they announced a second season could be a movie?) have to do with synohara not getting a second season? I mean they have a completely different target audience and even if that was not the case this isnt football and team Sunohara was knocked out of the playoffs by Wataten. They are completely different franchises and one show getting another season has no bearing on the other show getting one. Also this is not me saying you should like or even be happy about the news your free to like what you like I just found your comments to be strange.

What's disturbing about his post is the fact that he's looking forward to that straight shota anime more than the lesbian loli anime despite that he has a Kannazuki no Miko avatar. I can't tell if he's a yuri fan or not. Something's not right about him and his brain.
TheOtakuX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:21 am Reply with quote
Seagloom wrote:
It isn't finished. The sixth volume released only last month and there was no finale announcement on the mangaka's Twitter. They also still have Sunohara-sou listed as serialized on their Twitter bio.

ANN incorrectly reported in January that the series was wrapping up with a seventh and eighth volume shipping simultaneously in April.

From what I've seen online new chapters ended in February, though volume releases are still going as it hasn't caught up yet.
bennyl

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:42 am Reply with quote
Random Name wrote:
Heishi wrote:

On a different note I just got done re-watching the series and cant wait for more whatever shape that may take. Anytime I get more Comic Yuri Hime I am happy (except that NTR show not my cup of tea).

The guy has a shota fetish and makes the same comments in every thread involving an anime with lolicon characters, as if that is going to make shotacons more popular or represented in anime.
Heishi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:36 am Reply with quote
Ann917813 wrote:
Random Name wrote:

What's disturbing about his post is the fact that he's looking forward to that straight shota anime more than the lesbian loli anime despite that he has a Kannazuki no Miko avatar. I can't tell if he's a yuri fan or not. Something's not right about him and his brain.

Let me clarify.
I love yuri...well only one yuri, if I’m being perfectly honest, and that is Kannazuki no Miko. That is the only yuri that is near perfect in my eyes.
And hey, if people can get the lesbian loli stuff, it’s only fair we get the shouta equivalent.
Especially one involving a muscular women.
I mean, I didn’t think a muscular lesbian lolicon would be a concept that could exist in my lifetime but there it is.
And now that we got this new season or anime announced, it just kinda makes me wish a little more, ya know?
Heishi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:20 pm Reply with quote
bennyl wrote:
Random Name wrote:
Heishi wrote:

The guy has a shota fetish and makes the same comments in every thread involving an anime with lolicon characters, as if that is going to make shotacons more popular or represented in anime.

Not so much a shouta fetish, as much as I have a fetish for muscular women, heh heh. Razz
Takkun4343

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:51 pm Reply with quote
Heishi wrote:
Let me clarify.
I love yuri...well only one yuri, if I’m being perfectly honest, and that is Kannazuki no Miko. That is the only yuri that is near perfect in my eyes.
And hey, if people can get the lesbian loli stuff, it’s only fair we get the shouta equivalent.
Especially one involving a muscular women.
I mean, I didn’t think a muscular lesbian lolicon would be a concept that could exist in my lifetime but there it is.
And now that we got this new season or anime announced, it just kinda makes me wish a little more, ya know?

That's all well and good, but personally, I don't think bringing up this desire in threads where the connection is extremely tangential is the best way to go about it. Maybe if this forum had a thread for hypothetical anime - that is, anime ideas you wish were reality or perhaps you came up with yourself - that would be the place to express your desires for a musclegirl /ss/ property.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1