• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Toei Posts 'Baton Passing' Video Ahead of Tropical-Rouge! Precure Premiere

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TsukasaElkKite

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2021 12:58 am Reply with quote
I’m hoping the new series will be good.
tfwnoymir

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2021 12:33 pm Reply with quote
Finally we're hearing the other girls' voices (besides Laura), even if they're just snippets. Looks like Yumiri is doing her Nadeshiko voice with Sango, while Minori has a deeper voice than I anticipated - I mean that's what Ishikawa Yui usually does but I kinda expected her to do a higher pitch for this role. Interesting.

TsukasaElkKite wrote:
I’m hoping the new series will be good.

So far everything indicates in that direction. It has a great staff behind it, the PV looks fun as well as the transformations, and the characters sound interesting. The question is whether it can keep up for more than 40 episodes and the elephant in the room, the Olympics, which can greatly affect the schedule... well, if they're going to hold it at all.
phia_one

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:59 pm Reply with quote
Haven't watched any Precure, but I really want to give the franchise a try. This looks like it'll be fun.
NJ_

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:29 am Reply with quote
These were also shown at the end of this week's finale on Crunchyroll so there are subs for them for those curious.
El Hermano

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:51 pm Reply with quote
Tropical Rouge looks a lot more energetic and fun than Healin Good, which is nice. I felt Healin Good was a big step down from Star Twinkle. Looking forward to it.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1