• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Yu-Gi-Oh! Sevens Anime's 2nd Season Reveals 6 New Cast Members

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AceLuffy4Ever

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2021 3:51 am Reply with quote
I wonder if the dub team are ever going to speak out about why Vrains just randomly stopped when it was nearing completion
Cardcaptor Takato

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2021 2:57 pm Reply with quote
It would be nice if Crunchyroll would finally stream simulcast subs of Sevens and I don't know why Konami has been dragging their feet on this after simulcasting Vrains.

Quote:
I wonder if the dub team are ever going to speak out about why Vrains just randomly stopped when it was nearing completion
They started that weird practice of never dubbing the last season of Yugioh shows back when GX first came out but they stopped doing it with more recent seasons so that's frustrating if they're starting that up again with Vrains.
1dbad

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:16 pm Reply with quote
We're still waiting on ZeXal subs as well. (Only backlog title yet to be fully subbed) Konami Cross Media tends to announce subbed Yugioh releases during Comic Con, so hopefully they'll announce a SEVENS simulcast and/or ZeXal subs then. (Preferably both)
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1