• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Rune Factory 4 Special Game Gets Release on PS4, Xbox One

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shiawase_Rina

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:08 am Reply with quote
Good for people who couldn't play it yet! It's a fantastic game that kept me playing for several hundred hours! This is pretty much the reason why I have trouble playing normal farming games anymore. Rune Factory 4 just has so much content and so much to do, that playing other farming games can't keep me busy enough to hold my attention.

I wonder if people manage to mod it. Would be great if they could mod actual same-gender marriage into the game (you can make it look like it but it's not REALLY the real deal).
There are also still some mysteries about how exactly things work, so maybe someone will find out this time? (what does the rare can even do?)
MarshalBanana

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:21 am Reply with quote
I enjoyed 3 the most, I had 1 but it felt a bit undercooked. 3 felt fully realised and really visually amazing despite being a DS game.
R. Kasahara

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:25 am Reply with quote
MarshalBanana wrote:
I enjoyed 3 the most, I had 1 but it felt a bit undercooked. 3 felt fully realised and really visually amazing despite being a DS game.

I've played every game in the series, and 3 is my favorite as well. Looking forward to 5 next year!
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1