• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Microsoft Offers Xbox Cloud Gaming in Japan, Australia, Brazil, Mexico on Friday

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
enurtsol

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2021 7:08 am Reply with quote
Game Pass has been available in those countries, but in beta. This is the official launch

Also, it may have been accidentally revealed that Game Pass has reached 30 million active subscribers

Since they're now in Game Pass, these games can be played on your mobile - that's why it's announced in Tokyo
Hinotoumei

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2021 9:02 am Reply with quote
the official list of support countries supposedly includes Canada. Can confirm that as of September 2021, Xbox Cloud Gaming for PC is NOT AVAILABLE. SIgned up for game pass ultimate,

the literaly instructions are to navigate to the cloud gaming tab in the xbox app on pc.

NO TAB EXISTS.

PSNow has been allowing you to stream ps1, ps2 , ps3 and ps4 games on pc for almost 8 years..

What the heck is taking microsoft so long is beyond me.
Lord Vaultman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2021 7:01 pm Reply with quote
Hinotoumei wrote:
the official list of support countries supposedly includes Canada. Can confirm that as of September 2021, Xbox Cloud Gaming for PC is NOT AVAILABLE. SIgned up for game pass ultimate,

the literaly instructions are to navigate to the cloud gaming tab in the xbox app on pc.

NO TAB EXISTS.

PSNow has been allowing you to stream ps1, ps2 , ps3 and ps4 games on pc for almost 8 years..

Well for starters psnows game streaming has been considered pretty bad to mediocre so there's that. Microsoft is building up their server infrastructure to make sure its being done the right way.
Hinotoumei

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:11 pm Reply with quote
Lord Vaultman wrote:
Hinotoumei wrote:

NO TAB EXISTS.

Well for starters psnows game streaming has been considered pretty bad to mediocre so there's that. Microsoft is building up their server infrastructure to make sure its being done the right way.

i doubt your comment is factual considering I have the worst internet in the world and yet can play psnow with literally 0 issues. On top of that..PSNOW streaming exists on pc.. xbox console streaming does not despite claims to the contrary.
enurtsol

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2021 3:49 am Reply with quote
Hinotoumei wrote:

NO TAB EXISTS.

According to the instructions, it's the "Game Pass" tab, and then "Cloud Gaming"

(Make sure it's the latest Xbox App, and not the Xbox Console Companion App)

Hope that helps
Lord Vaultman

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2021 5:53 am Reply with quote
Hinotoumei wrote:
Lord Vaultman wrote:
Hinotoumei wrote:

NO TAB EXISTS.

i doubt your comment is factual considering I have the worst internet in the world and yet can play psnow with literally 0 issues. On top of that..PSNOW streaming exists on pc.. xbox console streaming does not despite claims to the contrary.

I mean there have been a number of IGN analysts that have complained about the streaming quality.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1