• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Yen Press Licenses God Bless the Mistaken, God Bless the Mistaken, Let's Go Karaoke! Manga

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MFrontier

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:22 pm Reply with quote
An asexual woman marrying a gay man...well, that's definitely an interesting relationship dynamic.
whiskeyii

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:59 pm Reply with quote
I feel like this could either be great, or a major dumpster fire. Ace rep is so rarely handled well. Confused
hessbri

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:33 pm Reply with quote
Just a heads up the title of the article shows "God Bless the Mistaken" twice, instead of "I Want to be a Wall" for one of them Wink
Princess_Irene
ANN Reviewer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:36 pm Reply with quote
whiskeyii wrote:
I feel like this could either be great, or a major dumpster fire. Ace rep is so rarely handled well. Confused

My thoughts exactly. If you haven't read it yet, Rick by Alex Gino's one of the rare good ones. And Oni Press' gender and sexuality series of graphic novels, A Quick and Easy Guide to _____ has an Ace book coming out this fall/winter. That series has been many more hits than misses.
whiskeyii

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:57 pm Reply with quote
Princess_Irene wrote:

My thoughts exactly. If you haven't read it yet, Rick by Alex Gino's one of the rare good ones. And Oni Press' gender and sexuality series of graphic novels, A Quick and Easy Guide to _____ has an Ace book coming out this fall/winter. That series has been many more hits than misses.

Ooh, thanks for the recs! I’ll definitely be checking those out! Very Happy
marshmallowpie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:46 am Reply with quote
Awesome to see another one of Yama Wayama's manga licensed! But I might have really high expectations because I really liked Captivated By You. It'd be nice if this was another hardcover release.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1