• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
[done] Unable to edit Suite PreCure's Genres and Themes

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Saeryen

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:07 pm Reply with quote
Suite PreCure in the encyclopedia

Whenever I try to add new genres or themes, I receive the following message: "We're not sure about this info; see the audit
If necessary, ask in the forum for clarifications."

The genre I am trying to add is "magic." The themes are "magical girl" and "music."
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
EmperorBrandon
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2022 4:48 pm Reply with quote
It looks like those themes and genres had been added by a user that input fake info elsewhere. I've changed it to where you should be able to add them now. UPDATE: Actually, I'm wrong on that. Once entered and hidden, I guess the exact same theme and genre just can't be added again. I've just solved this by unhiding the specific themes and genres you mentioned.
Saeryen

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2022 12:37 pm Reply with quote
EmperorBrandon wrote:
It looks like those themes and genres had been added by a user that input fake info elsewhere. I've changed it to where you should be able to add them now. UPDATE: Actually, I'm wrong on that. Once entered and hidden, I guess the exact same theme and genre just can't be added again. I've just solved this by unhiding the specific themes and genres you mentioned.

Thank you so much!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1