• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Guilty Gear Strive Developer: Bridget Identifies as a Woman

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mad_Scientist
Subscriber

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:56 am Reply with quote
ChirashiD wrote:
Usually the best way to deal with obviously troll bait posts like this is report it don't respond (so it can just be deleted and forgotten).

Indeed, deleted the posts that quoted the blatant troll. Yours included (I thought about leaving it and just editing out the misgendering quote and the direct references to it but since I was gonna quote part of your post in the thread anyways this was simpler).

To everyone thinking about posting in this thread further: any misgendering of Bridget in this thread will get your posts deleted and possibly result in the loss of your posting privileges, so don't bother. I don't care what elaborate excuses you come up with or if you don't even bother like the troll that just got deleted, regardless your post is going bye bye.
Ryo_rkgk

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:21 pm Reply with quote
Mad_Scientist wrote:
ChirashiD wrote:
Usually the best way to deal with obviously troll bait posts like this is report it don't respond (so it can just be deleted and forgotten).

Indeed, deleted the posts that quoted the blatant troll. Yours included (I thought about leaving it and just editing out the misgendering quote and the direct references to it but since I was gonna quote part of your post in the thread anyways this was simpler).

To everyone thinking about posting in this thread further: any misgendering of Bridget in this thread will get your posts deleted and possibly result in the loss of your posting privileges, so don't bother. I don't care what elaborate excuses you come up with or if you don't even bother like the troll that just got deleted, regardless your post is going bye bye.

I see my response to the acct mis gendering bridget was also removed in which I asked them to Define a man.
Gem-Bug

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2022 3:28 pm Reply with quote
Ryo_rkgk wrote:
Mad_Scientist wrote:
ChirashiD wrote:

I see my response to the acct mis gendering bridget was also removed in which I asked them to Define a man.
Ryo_rkgk

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:59 pm Reply with quote
Gem-Bug wrote:
Ryo_rkgk wrote:
Mad_Scientist wrote:
ChirashiD wrote:

Confused? Did I do something wrong for defining queer terms.
I haven't misgendered anything and asked the troll what makes a man?
Mad_Scientist
Subscriber

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:17 pm Reply with quote
Ryo_rkgk wrote:
[

Sometimes when we remove a troll post or an otherwise blatantly rule break post, we'll remove posts that respond to and/or quote the troll post that won't make sense once the troll post is removed, or will require the troll post essentially still exist in this thread, etc. Don't worry about it, not targeted at you. Thought that was implied in my previous post but guess not clear enough.
Ryo_rkgk

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2022 7:28 pm Reply with quote
Mad_Scientist wrote:
Ryo_rkgk wrote:
[

Sometimes when we remove a troll post or an otherwise blatantly rule break post, we'll remove posts that respond to and/or quote the troll post that won't make sense once the troll post is removed, or will require the troll post essentially still exist in this thread, etc. Don't worry about it, not targeted at you. Thought that was implied in my previous post but guess not clear enough.

Word, itd be nice if there was a way to preserve the bad actor for posterity’s sake, like to preserve it and the replies to see how situation A or B was handled and what not to say.
Maybe that doesnt make much sense.

Kinda like twitter is archived at the national library… i think, posts are forever etc.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6