• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
The Gallery - Zeiva Inc.

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PetrifiedJello

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:53 pm Reply with quote
Wow, that's some seriously gorgeous works! I especially love Other Age Guide Cover. The colors are gorgeous and really brings out the work.

*sigh*

All I was blessed with in life is being arrogant.
Anime cry

I wish I had talent like that. Hell, even 1% would be nice.

I wonder if Zeiva would mind if I copied the Other Age Guide Cover to my local machine (personal use only). I'd love to throw that on my desktop wallpaper.
darkhappy1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:57 pm Reply with quote
Wow. These look amazing! I especially like Nitarou's works. I'm going to see how Other Age is.

EDIT: Okay. It's not downloading for me... Oh well.

Last edited by darkhappy1 on Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Kyogissun

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:24 pm Reply with quote
This is the first Gallery article I actually found myself interested enough to check out...

And I now hope to keep following this art team from here on.

Very... beautiful stuff.
Murasakisuishou

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:31 pm Reply with quote
Woo, Zeiva! I've been watching them on dA for ages - absolutely beautiful art, and their flash games are really fun. Other Age especially was quite cute.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Altorrin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:57 pm Reply with quote
It took me a while to realize who these guys were! When I read "Genetic Glow", I was like, "Hmmm....where have I heard of that?"

Then, "They're the guys (girls) who made Imaginary Realm! Ohhh!"

TBH, I liked their games for the art and the hot princes (if I remember correctly). I never really liked minigames too much, so I usually stopped halfway through (oh, I recall playing Other Age. So...many...minigames! Why, God, why?!), because even a hot prince isn't worth playing minigames for.

Unless that prince is Lelouch.

Their team's name is pretty weird (sounds like Final Fantasy or something RPG. I don't like RPGs all that much, and I've never played FF, but I dislike most of the names) but it's better than anything -I- coulda came up with. I'm sure my fellow team members would shoot me before wishing to be known collectively as "Pretentious Blue" or "867 Counting".
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1