• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Gundam Seed episodes 27+ afterall?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Crescent

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 9:02 pm Reply with quote
Well, according to my DirecTV guide for Friday evening/night replacing .Hack//Legend of the Twilight Bracelet is: Gundam Seed - Endless Rondo (Being Episode 27, as the japanese title for that episode is "Endless Rondeau")

I do trust it enough that Gundam Seed will indeed be on tomorrow, though there's naturally the chance of it being Episode 1.
kusanagi-sama

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 9:06 pm Reply with quote
Well, if you were to look here, you would see that Gundam Seed is 50 episodes long.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger My Anime My Manga
Crescent

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 9:10 pm Reply with quote
I know that, but the word going around (aswell as being confirmed here) was that Cartoon Network only bought the rights to the first 26 episodes of the series, which also seemed to be verified by Gundam Seed being replaced by Kenshin on Toonami in the CN October anime listings. Gundam Seed on Fridays was something not listed (I do believe the October anime schedule had .Hack continuing)
Emerje

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 9:12 pm Reply with quote
The Cartoon Network website says Endless Rondo as well, and #28, Kira, is next week.

Crescent wrote:
I know that, but the word going around (aswell as being confirmed here) was that Cartoon Network only bought the rights to the first 26 episodes of the series,

That was a mistake on Gunota's part, which they corrected soon after.

Emerje
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1