• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Code Geass Light Novels

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Novels
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MagicallyDelicious

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:39 pm Reply with quote
Okay... the Code Geass light novels recently started getting released by Bandai Entertainment, right? I bought volume 0 and went to get volume 1 the other day at the bookstore... talked to the Customer Service and they looked it up for me and told it was discontinued/out of print...

Out of print? It was only released like... 2 and a half weeks ago! Has anyone else heard anything about this? They had the release date for the third volume, but couldn't order any of the second.

I tried looking at Bandai's site, but I'll be darned if I can figure out how to navigate that place... I found SOMETHING but all it listed was an Eureka Seven release from 2007...

If they ARE still in print, what does everyone think about them? I'm a big fan of Code Geass in general, but I'm not interested in the manga...
swordmaster56

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:34 am Reply with quote
Its not that they are out of print. Stage-1 simply hasn´t been released yet.
The release date was 31st December but since there was no release no one knows when they are going to be released.
It was the same with Stage-0. It came out a few days later, I think
Richard J.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:32 pm Reply with quote
MagicallyDelicious wrote:
talked to the Customer Service and they looked it up for me and told it was discontinued/out of print...
If you want to talk to Customer Service that actually knows something about anime/manga/light novels you should e-mail Robert at Robert's Anime Corner Store. It might sound odd but you're likely to get a more informed answer from him than you will asking people at the bookstore (they don't usually care or know) or sending an e-mail to Bandai (you're more likely to get a form response.)
swordmaster56

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:41 am Reply with quote
Finally!
Stage-1 has been released. You can buy it from amazon e.c. Very Happy
crazymonster anime freak

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:47 pm Reply with quote
its not thatthey rn`t selling it anymore well at all but they r selling it it just hasn`t come out all at once they will be comeing out so just wait
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Novels All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1