• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Kimi to Boku Flash Anime Gets Live-Action Film in May

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Faiga_Raisa

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:42 pm Reply with quote
It's like Grave of the Fireflies. We spend 45 minutes watching someone die. ;A;
Rukiia

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:05 pm Reply with quote
I'm a huge cat lover and after watching this flash anime I was bawling like a baby. This reminded me of my beloved orange tabby cat I had when I was younger. The only difference is that we adopted him when my neighbours started to lock him up in their garage and neglect him. He would escape and come to us as he knew we were an animal loving family. We eventually adopted him after our siamese cat passed away from old age.

He then became my cat. He would follow me around, sleep with me, and would come when I called his name. When I'd be on the computer he'd come sit on the computer desk and watch me (occasionally head butting my arm when he wanted attention).

He got very sick when he was about 11 and we had to put him to sleep as he was suffering. It made me feel awful as I felt like I lost my best friend. I can completely relate to what happened in the story as I knew my baby had loved me as much as I loved him.

I would love to see the live action adaption of this. I'll need to have a box of tissues beside me though.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Ashen Phoenix

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:13 am Reply with quote
Faiga_Raisa wrote:
It's like Grave of the Fireflies. We spend 45 minutes watching someone die. ;A;

WHUUUUAAAAAAT?! Oh maaan. And here I was all excited at the prospect of discovering a new animal-lover-centric cartoon/anime. Crying or Very sad

That really blows. I just can't take that kinda depression material lately.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1