Forum - View topic
NEWS: Hyakka Ryōran Samurai Bride Sequel Season's Ad Aired




Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
hojo 360



Joined: 14 Aug 2012
Posts: 429
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:06 pm Reply with quote
Eh sux how bad shows like this get a Sequel and some very good ones don't but i guess in Japan if it makes you flap Laughing then it works sex sells Rolling Eyes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Donpablo



Joined: 17 Nov 2008
Posts: 103
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:12 pm Reply with quote
One persons trash is another persons treasure. The first season was a guilty pleasure of mine and am happy to see it return (with more Yukimura). Looking forward to following this, this season.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
gha_razor



Joined: 11 Oct 2012
Posts: 6
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:11 pm Reply with quote
Now we just only need Taketatsu Ayana
to complete the light music club LOL
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
enurtsol



Joined: 01 May 2007
Posts: 13687
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:12 am Reply with quote
Donpablo wrote:
One persons trash is another persons treasure.


People keep saying that here, and what we get is more reality TV. Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
walw6pK4Alo



Joined: 12 Mar 2008
Posts: 9294
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:11 am Reply with quote
enurtsol wrote:
Donpablo wrote:
One persons trash is another persons treasure.


People keep saying that here, and what we get is more reality TV. Laughing


I guess that's understandable, except these shows are shorted lived and quickly forgotten.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kazziyan



Joined: 26 Nov 2012
Posts: 390
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:38 am Reply with quote
What a waste of a first post.

Can't wait for this though and yes we need Ayana-sama.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hojo 360



Joined: 14 Aug 2012
Posts: 429
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:31 pm Reply with quote
kazziyan wrote:
What a waste of a first post.

Can't wait for this though and yes we need Ayana-sama.
Sorry your post is a waste all your saying is Can't wait to flap off to this show Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
getchman
He started itHe started it


Joined: 07 Apr 2012
Posts: 8667
Location: Bedford, NH
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:41 pm Reply with quote
I like flapping to. maybe one day all my flapping will pay off and I'll be able to fly
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message My Anime
strawberry-kun



Joined: 23 Feb 2008
Posts: 224
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:57 pm Reply with quote
hojo 360 wrote:
Eh sux how bad shows like this get a Sequel and some very good ones don't but i guess in Japan if it makes you flap Laughing then it works sex sells Rolling Eyes


hojo 360 wrote:
Sorry your post is a waste all your saying is Can't wait to flap off to this show Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Go duck yourself Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
eyeofthetiger



Joined: 21 Oct 2004
Posts: 49
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:06 pm Reply with quote
strawberry-kun wrote:
hojo 360 wrote:
Eh sux how bad shows like this get a Sequel and some very good ones don't but i guess in Japan if it makes you flap Laughing then it works sex sells Rolling Eyes


hojo 360 wrote:
Sorry your post is a waste all your saying is Can't wait to flap off to this show Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Go duck yourself Laughing


+1 Very Happy

@getchman, very funny.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kazziyan



Joined: 26 Nov 2012
Posts: 390
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:02 pm Reply with quote
getchman wrote:
I like flapping to. maybe one day all my flapping will pay off and I'll be able to fly


To reach such a level is something us men yearn for. Hopefully, Hyakka doesn't disappoint with that.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group