• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Correct way to notify errors in articles?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> ANN Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
omiya

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:10 am Reply with quote
Hi, I noticed in animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-04-24/otakon-to-host-manga-creator/designer-yuusuke-kozaki-eminence-concertmaster-hiroaki-yura that the first link in the article points to an old ANN article rather than http://otakon.org/guests.asp.

I raised this in animenewsnetwork.com/bbs/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=4240264#4240264 and flagged my own post with a message to a moderator. I received a private reply from a moderator who did not have sufficient access to fix the article, and didn't have any further suggestion on alerting ANN staff to an incorrect URL in one of their stories other than posting here.

What is the best way to alert ANN staff about incorrect URL's or details in a news story?
Tempest
I Run this place.
ANN Publisher

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:46 pm Reply with quote
omiya wrote:
What is the best way to alert ANN staff about incorrect URL's or details in a news story?

Send an e-mail to [email protected]
omiya

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:42 pm Reply with quote
Tempest wrote:
omiya wrote:

Send an e-mail to [email protected]

Thanks!
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> ANN Feedback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1