• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: MPD-Psycho Manga to Set Up Climax in Volume 20

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sandstar

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:22 am Reply with quote
We'll probably never see the end of this in America in an official release, unfortunately.
RAmmsoldat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:06 am Reply with quote
yeah dark horse are really shite these days fore keeping stuff in print.
jmfsilenthill

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:27 am Reply with quote
This will never be finished over here at the rate Dark Horse is releasing it. If they could release more by increasing the price of the manga, or do a print on demand type thing, that would be great.
TsunaReborn!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:48 pm Reply with quote
I wish they would do a Berserk style reprint as the older volumes are pretty much impossible to pick up at a reasonable price.... But that's not going to happen. Jmfsilenthill I would also happily fork out more if it means I can buy an older volume or help the continuation of a currently running series.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Sandstar

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:54 pm Reply with quote
It's kind of pointless to pick up the old volumes when there's little chance of getting the rest of the story. (and yeah, I have them all.)
Ingraman

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:21 pm Reply with quote
Sandstar wrote:
We'll probably never see the end of this in America in an official release, unfortunately.

C'mon... The next volume from Dark Horse is supposed to come out next month! Yeah, it's been 2.5 years since v10 was released, but ... so what!

;p

<sigh> It's painful following DH's releases of MPD-Psycho, Kurosagi, and EDEN... ;_;
TsunaReborn!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:19 pm Reply with quote
Sandstar wrote:
It's kind of pointless to pick up the old volumes when there's little chance of getting the rest of the story. (and yeah, I have them all.)

I like to have them for the collection and if needs be finish them up online (though I do dislike reading series online); because a series doesn't get completed doesn't mean it can't be apart of a collection Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
jmfsilenthill

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:49 am Reply with quote
@TsunaReborn! Yeah it would be great if they could do a print on demand for older volumes seeing as most of the series is out of print. Same goes for Eden and Kurosagi.

Dark Horse should just put the rest of Eden and Ghost Talker in one shot omnibus volumes. Just get it over with so I can quit my bitching Wink .
TsunaReborn!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:19 pm Reply with quote
It would be great and I would happily pay more or wait for say the end of the month so they can batch print orders.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1