• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Dynasty Warriors: Gundam Reborn's E3 Trailer Posted

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LaSean

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:38 pm Reply with quote
Trailer was predominantly SEED and I didn't even see one Gundam 00 Gundam. Confused
Raoh

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:28 pm Reply with quote
No Xbox 360 disc based release this time, huh?

Kinda makes me a bit sad, since I have all the others. Not a fan of digital downloads at retails prices. Leaves me feeling like I don't actually own anything at all.
gravediggernalk
Space Cowboy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:35 pm Reply with quote
Everything BUT The 08th MS Team. Yep, my luck.

I didn't plan on getting it because I'm not a big fan of downloading my games, but replaying the third one has got me hankering for some more Gundam action.
LinkTSwordmaster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:39 am Reply with quote
Y'know, I used to just totally writhe at the thought of downloading a game & such. Digital downloads at retail price and numerous other reasons will ALWAYS make me prefer disc games, but so far as Warriors games are concerned, I'm willing to bend the rules.

I'd much rather be able to play the next Samurai Warriors: Empires game in PSN download form & with no English dub than be left out in the cold like I was for SW3:E last time.

Also, I realise that money doesn't grow on trees, but there have seriously been enough Warriors games released on the PS3 at this point (One Piece, Gundam, DW7: Empires + many others) that if you are wanting to play the game series, you may as well buy a PS3 on the cheap already and just give it up - Xbox ain't be getting 'em.
the-antihero

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:11 am Reply with quote
Not happy that we get only one Gundam from X. Seriously, it has some of the coolest Gundam MS, why leave them out? Especially the Epyon/Altron hybrid (Virsago Gundam).

Leopard Destroy is the Rambo of Gundams, it would make Heavyarms run and hide wanting its blankee.

Put AGE in there too, and we have a deal. But bloody Level-5 just won't let it happen.

Last edited by the-antihero on Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:40 am; edited 1 time in total
IanC

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:26 am Reply with quote
*is getting it on disc* *laughs*

I think it is about time that SCEA stop their stupid "has to be dubbed to get a disc release" policy.
sniper_samurai

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:20 am Reply with quote
LinkTSwordmaster wrote:
Y'know, I used to just totally writhe at the thought of downloading a game & such. Digital downloads at retail price and numerous other reasons will ALWAYS make me prefer disc games, but so far as Warriors games are concerned, I'm willing to bend the rules.

I'd much rather be able to play the next Samurai Warriors: Empires game in PSN download form & with no English dub than be left out in the cold like I was for SW3:E last time.

Also, I realise that money doesn't grow on trees, but there have seriously been enough Warriors games released on the PS3 at this point (One Piece, Gundam, DW7: Empires + many others) that if you are wanting to play the game series, you may as well buy a PS3 on the cheap already and just give it up - Xbox ain't be getting 'em.

You do know all these download only dw games have gotten disc releases in Europe. Its possible to get Gundam Reborn on disc from Europe for about $50 and if you give it a few months you should be able to get it for around $35.
Spotlesseden

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:21 pm Reply with quote
i like digital games, people can't come to my home and take my games anymore. And i can't lose or break the game.

I'm pretty sure i bought over 40 PS3 games, but i have less than 30 for some reason.
sniper_samurai

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:31 pm Reply with quote
Spotlesseden wrote:
i like digital games, people can't come to my home and take my games anymore. And i can't lose or break the game.

I'm pretty sure i bought over 40 PS3 games, but i have less than 30 for some reason.

You would hate them if you were over here. It's €70 for most games on psn over here in Europe while the disc versions retail for €55-€60 and even cheaper again online. The Last of Us Remastered is €75 on psn for preorder, I ordered it on Zavvi for €44.
Ambimunch

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:28 pm Reply with quote
Yup, I'll be importing the UK physical version
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1