• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: DRAMAtical Murder Anime Box Set Includes OVA

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
here-and-faraway

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:32 pm Reply with quote
For those of you still watching the series, is there any BL in it? I watched the first few episodes and all I saw were a bunch of bishonen standing around looking pretty.
zeo1fan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:08 pm Reply with quote
here-and-faraway wrote:
For those of you still watching the series, is there any BL in it? I watched the first few episodes and all I saw were a bunch of bishonen standing around looking pretty.

Clear and Aoba have had the most meaningful interaction so far. There was one kiss between Noiz and Aoba, but Aoba didn't want it.
indigo41

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:22 pm Reply with quote
here-and-faraway wrote:

I about 5 episodes in and beside from the awkward weird blushing moments, there was one scene where one guy blatantly kisses the MC that was not done subtlety at all. So far, that how far it went. The weird thing is that it seems to actually be trying to make a decent plot but I don't want to get my hopes up.
Tanteikingdomkey

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:50 pm Reply with quote
indigo41 wrote:
here-and-faraway wrote:

I about 5 episodes in and beside from the awkward weird blushing moments, there was one scene where one guy blatantly kisses the MC that was not done subtlety at all. So far, that how far it went. The weird thing is that it seems to actually be trying to make a decent plot but I don't want to get my hopes up.

Yay there is no BL unlike togami no chi which just implied that they did it and tried to play up how hot the guys are. Dramatical has been just saying oh look these to characters are actually really good friends, aside from the one kissing scene out of no where.

The plot and setting has been really good though. gen urobuchi did direct the game originally so it is not that surprising. episode 5 was actually very good.
RestLessone

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:51 pm Reply with quote
Tanteikingdomkey wrote:

The plot and setting has been really good though. gen urobuchi did direct the game originally so it is not that surprising. episode 5 was actually very good.

Um, I don't believe he did. People tried to play that factor up, but I think Urobuchi just winds up having some supervising control over a bunch of Nitroplus games due to his place in the company. Correct me if I'm wrong. I don't know who actually directed the game, either.
Miyanoai

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:17 pm Reply with quote
Though if he did, it would makes sense with how messed up the bad endings can get, lol.
I actually heard the OVA was based on a bad end spoiler[most likely Trip and Virus's, though I'm not sure how they would downgrade that].
That set actually sounds pretty good. Aside from the opening, I actually really like the soundtrack.
Izu0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:27 pm Reply with quote
Hopefully there is BL in the OVA
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1