• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward Expansion Adds Dark Knight Job Class

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lactobacillus yogurti

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:31 pm Reply with quote
I'm really looking forward to the new stuff, but I need to continue the end story
Rai The Noblesse

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:52 am Reply with quote
hold thru.., the game only really starts and takes off in the endgame content...

FFXIV has become mmo masterpiece... (thanks too the fine-tuning and epical extensions....).., but till the endgame, its more like a (long and beautiful) tutorial...
kirac91

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:19 am Reply with quote
Rai The Noblesse wrote:
hold thru.., the game only really starts and takes off in the endgame content...

FFXIV has become mmo masterpiece... (thanks too the fine-tuning and epical extensions....).., but till the endgame, its more like a (long and beautiful) tutorial...
for once i have too agree lol i currently play it on ps3 but aside from the warrior and black mage the black knight is my main fave i'm glad their doing this expansin but the real question is will their be a price? or will it come with an update. thats another thing btw to pay my account do i just go on the site?
Emerje

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:52 am Reply with quote
Since it's an expansions rather than "update 3.0" or whatever I assume it'll be pay to play.

The last time I played seriously was right after they started the housing system, but stopped because I was having trouble getting parties to finish sections of story. When they did that free period recently I played quite a bit and had a lot of fun. I've been wanting to renew, but I've had so many games to play I haven't had time, but I can see I've got a lot to look forward to when I return.

Emerje
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1