• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Infinite Stratos 2 Anime Gets New Game, Love and Purge

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kadmos1

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:20 am Reply with quote
Why did they put the names of those girls in English this video? It'd be nice if the Sentai cast could dub this game.
jr240483

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:50 pm Reply with quote
doubt it. most of the VA of IS, especially miss rial dont do video games. dont know whether its by choice or a union/non union rule since the other ADV/Sentai VA have done so. the only cast i believed that have done voicework for video games counterparts before is miss christian who did nami for the one piece games
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kadmos1

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:38 pm Reply with quote
jr0904 wrote:
doubt it. most of the VA of IS, especially miss rial don't do video games. don't know whether its by choice or a union/non union rule since the other ADV/Sentai VA have done so. the only cast i believed that have done voicework for video games counterparts before is miss christian who did nami for the one piece games

Texas is a right to work state. Some of the Sentai and Funi talent pool have done video games not related to their anime roles.

The other times that they might do anime-related video games might be limited to DBZ games.
Wrangler

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:21 am Reply with quote
I don't think it may be a good adaption, their not even showing what game play looks like. Given its ecchi sort deal I'd avoided even getting it in places like Texas since they're pretty tight on underage anime thing.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1