• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Saya Joins Project X Zone 2 Game's Roster

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Levitz9

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:57 am Reply with quote
Wow, I didn't even know PXZ did well enough to justify a sequel. But, c'mon--even bringing Saya into the mix won't be enough to save this.

I played this game back when it was called "Super Robot Wars OG: Endless Frontier", and I had my fill of it. They can give us the flashiest attacks and the most crossovers, it's still a gussied-up "Press A To Do The Thing" simulator.

Good to know the ridiculous costumes are still intact, though.
Dessa

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:35 am Reply with quote
Can't wait for the full-sized info on Thursday!

The character under Saya looks a lot like her, and seems to be named Shisu or Shizu. She's also in the artwork on top of the same page next to Saya. It'll be interesting if she's a partner for Saya, since Saya was previously a solo unit (which I always paired with Reiji and Xiaomu, of course).

The characters on the other side look familiar, too, though, but I can't place them, nor quite read their names (Silphy, maybe, for the one on the left?).
LinkSword

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:16 pm Reply with quote
Saya was a given from where I stand, but I sure hope Xiaomu and Reiji will get an interesting storyline for themselves this time. Also, I have yet to grab Namco x Capcom. Should get around to that sooner rather than later.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1