• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Final Fantasy XV Reveals Chocobo Riding, Fishing Minigame in Video

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TRNielson

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:51 am Reply with quote
Bring back IX's Chocobo minigame!
Mr. Oshawott

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:08 pm Reply with quote
I wonder if Square Enix ever cared about Shiroma nowadays? I can't help but think of her whenever Chocobo is mentioned.
Razor/Edge

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:33 am Reply with quote
Things that I thought while watching this:

"I'm not sure why, the idea of 4 dudes stopping there car just to ride Chocobos is hilarious to me."

"I wouldn't ride a horse in real life, but riding a Chocobo looks like so much fun."

"That is a really random place to have a fishing hut. Just right next to the swamp-looking river with all the monsters everywhere."
Toonami4Eva

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:54 pm Reply with quote
Please dont tell me they are using the battle theme for fishing -_- I'm sure Yoko can come up with something that fits the mood of fishing.
Also, if I do decide to ditch my car and try out a chocobo, do I have to go all the way back to where I left my car or does it do a roach from witcher 3 and instant transmits whenever I need it? lol
Other than that its looking really good. I cant wait til March to hear the release date but I'm sure it'll be delayed like all the games I'm excited for.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1