• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
2nd Assassination Classroom Season's New Visual Revealed, 25-Episode Count Listed

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Яeverse

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:01 pm Reply with quote
Look at Maehara x Isogai close together. So lovely.
Via_01

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:29 pm Reply with quote
The manga is reaching its conclussion, as far as I can tell. Honestly, I wouldn't give it more than 25 chapters, which leads me to believe that they'll try to match the finale of the show with that of the manga (or at least they'll have it air shortly after), similar to what FMA: Brotherhood did.
Яeverse

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:38 pm Reply with quote
Via_01 wrote:
The manga is reaching its conclussion, as far as I can tell. Honestly, I wouldn't give it more than 25 chapters, which leads me to believe that they'll try to match the finale of the show with that of the manga (or at least they'll have it air shortly after), similar to what FMA: Brotherhood did.

Theres no way to do that in 25 episodes, they will need a season 3 to conclude the anime. The manga breaks up nicely into 3 seasons.Its more comparable to Bakuman in a 3 season 25 episode anime to fully adapt a manga.
Selipse

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:21 am Reply with quote
I do think that they would have to cut a lot in order to fit the end into those 25 episodes, but there's no way there will be enough material for another 2-cour season. There might not even be enough for 1 cour.

Personally, I think ending it with a movie would be fine.
Opening the movie with spoiler[Karma and Nagisa launching into space] would be pretty cool.
MajinAkuma

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:20 am Reply with quote
Яeverse wrote:
Look at Maehara x Isogai close together. So lovely.

Their were always a pair of group of best buds/couples for almost the entire class.
Nagisa, Kayano, Sugino, Karma, Okuda and Kanzaki.
Isogai, Maehera, mixed with the other duo Kataoka and Okano.
Yada and Kuribayashi.
Terasaka, Yoshida, Muramatsu, Hazama and spoiler[Itona].
Mimura and Okajima.
Chiba and Hayami.

The rest of the class (Ritsu, Hara, Fuwa, Kimura, Nakamura, Takebayashi and Sugaya) are individuals who can easily fit into any of the cliques.
MischievousMelody

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:47 pm Reply with quote
Today, I was actually thinking about how long this season would be. It looks like my question was answered quicker than I thought!
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1