• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Touhou: Scarlet Curiosity PS4 Game Debuts in N. America on September 20

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Northlander

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:21 pm Reply with quote
I've never played any of the Touhou games before. It would be fun to try one out, though it'd have to be released in Europe as well, then, which I guess ain't happening.
TokyoSplash

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:43 pm Reply with quote
Sooooooo what you're saying is, we DEFINITELY have a chance to get the Re:Zero game localized here?? Laughing
Hideki-Motosuwa

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:25 am Reply with quote
And right on my birthday no less. This will be a good way to celebrate it, I suppose.
Polycell

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:40 pm Reply with quote
Northlander wrote:
I've never played any of the Touhou games before. It would be fun to try one out, though it'd have to be released in Europe as well, then, which I guess ain't happening.
This isn't one of the actual Touhou games any more than Bullet Ballet. There's a huge number of games developed by other people and this is one of them. Some companies jealously guard their IPs and won't make people so much as write a fanfic without their permission; Zun is somewhere near the absolute opposite.
Northlander

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:49 am Reply with quote
This game just appeared in the PS store even here... and it looks like it's a duel game of some sort. *sigh* That's.... nice for those who want that sort of thing, I guess.

Oh well....
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1