• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Senki Zesshō Symphogear XD Unlimited Smartphone Game's Opening Streamed

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AsuraTheDestructor

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 4:28 pm Reply with quote
It reminds me so much of how Dragon Ball games (Like Budokai 3) take characters from points when they should be dead and have fight against or with one another. Its awesome.

Fine getting top billing makes me think Elements Garden and the Symphogear team at Satelite still see her as the strongest villain in a way, or at least the most iconic.
DLH112

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 5:43 pm Reply with quote
I wish it wasn't a mobile game, but OMG some of those 'dream' combos/situations fully animated in the OP are amazing (Serena and Miku having gears again, and especially the Gungnir trio attacking Fine together). I'm so hyped for season 4 and this, I need to rewatch the series for the 4th time or so before July.
Beansprout Midget

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 5:58 pm Reply with quote
Very Happy YES YEEES

Slowly building my hype for Season 4. Looks cool; I'd definitely love to check it out once it becomes available. I might just wanna go re-watch Season 1 now, just because.

I love this series so much.
DmonHiro

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 6:05 pm Reply with quote
HURRY THE HELL UP! I pre-registered for this.

GoldenPincers

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 10:33 pm Reply with quote
Tbh, with 3 seasons out and 2 more seasons in the works, I'm surprised Symphogear hadn't gotten a smartphone game earlier.
MajinAkuma

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 3:14 pm Reply with quote
It would be so epic if Ogawa and Genjuurou were playable. I guess they aren't but playing as them...why has nobody make the idea of a Symphogear fighting game into reality. If you include all nine Symphogear users, Finé, Ver, Carol, the four Auto-Scorers, Genjuurou and Ogawa, the character roster would be big enough for a standard fighting game.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1