• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Lost Song Anime to Premiere Outside Japan on September 30

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
64BitRatchet

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:16 am Reply with quote
I don’t even care about this show, but Netflix said Summer before, in what world is September 30th Summer.

Last edited by 64BitRatchet on Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Blanchimont

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:46 am Reply with quote
I will check it out once there's better subs for the first episode. Sorry Netflix, but I will not wait for September should I follow it...
mgosdin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:31 am Reply with quote
ANN has done a good job of covering Lost Song and building up interest in it. But ... Nexflix. So now those that want to see it will do so by whatever means. Would it be so bad for ANN to flag Netflix exclusive anime as soon it's know that they are? Something prominent, similar to how ANN flags Bandai's investment in their business, so that the fans can properly scale their interest in the series?

Mark Gosdin
Crystalyn
ANN Managing Editor

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:20 pm Reply with quote
mgosdin wrote:
Would it be so bad for ANN to flag Netflix exclusive anime as soon it's know that they are? Something prominent, similar to how ANN flags Bandai's investment in their business, so that the fans can properly scale their interest in the series?

Mark Gosdin

As soon as we know something will stream on Netflix, exclusive confirmation or not, we make sure to write that information in every article about it. It's usually in the middle of the article instead of at the very top or bottom as you're suggesting, but we do mention it in every article about that show we write.
DmonHiro

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:23 am Reply with quote
I'm not mad about this. The show is terrible. Watched the first 2 episodes. Wow... they couldn't get me to even like Yukari Tamura's character. This is just poorly written.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1