• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
REVIEW: My Hero Academia Season Two Part One — Limited Edition BD/DVD

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jr240483

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:08 pm Reply with quote
the other thing about this arc is that pretty much shows that endeavor is more or less one of the worst fathers EVER for an anime series! though he pales in comparison to sanji's dad judge and even that prick is inferior compared to gendo ikari! which is more or less a side staple point of this arc considering that this month is father's day coming up!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Punch Drunk Marc

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:01 pm Reply with quote
jr240483 wrote:
the other thing about this arc is that pretty much shows that endeavor is more or less one of the worst fathers EVER for an anime series! though he pales in comparison to sanji's dad judge and even that prick is inferior compared to gendo ikari!

Never forget Shou Tucker
Zeino

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:04 am Reply with quote
In hindsight, I'm glad that Bones took the slow and safe approach with MHA Season 1 with only the All Might vs Nomu battle being the exception so that they could really start letting loose in Season 2. It's best to take your time building up momentum to something amazing. And that something amazing being the Midoriya vs Todoroki battle is only the first of the heights that the anime version is continuing to hit to the present day with no sign of stopping any time soon.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1