• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
REVIEW: Black Clover GN 12

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jr240483

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:30 pm Reply with quote
well if this volume doesn't prove that yuno's a carbon copy of saskue, NOTHING EVER WILL!!!!

at least they didn't have him as a "male tsundere"!

and speaking of tsunderes, i mean everyone was kinda expecting char to be another typical man hating lesbian, not one who got an even worse tsundere persona than noelle! though her partner definitely will fit the bill. lets just hope she's not as worse than index/railgun's kuroko shirai or danmachi's lefiya cause the last thing anyone want is for her to be a carbon copy of those two men haters!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Gohanangered

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:26 pm Reply with quote
First thing i wanted to mention is Charlotte Roselei isn't a man hater. She is into Yami. Eventually it will come to a point where she has to admit how she feels. Second is about what the author said about the volcano thing not being important. Which is completely wrong. That was to show how much mana control each of the potential royal knights recruits had to better asset if they are good enough to be in the new unit. Hence why aster had a tough time and had to use his form to get thru that part. Plus the new capt was pushing aster to gain a new lvl of control because she probably wants him to have a good chance to get in the new squad.
jr240483

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:52 pm Reply with quote
Gohanangered wrote:
First thing i wanted to mention is Charlotte Roselei isn't a man hater. She is into Yami. Eventually it will come to a point where she has to admit how she feels. Second is about what the author said about the volcano thing not being important. Which is completely wrong. That was to show how much mana control each of the potential royal knights recruits had to better asset if they are good enough to be in the new unit. Hence why aster had a tough time and had to use his form to get thru that part. Plus the new capt was pushing aster to gain a new lvl of control because she probably wants him to have a good chance to get in the new squad.

uhh that much everyone knows that. what i meant is at the beginning of the series before the midnight sun arc, it gave and showed the impression that she is one. sure not in the same levels as kuroko or lefiya, but definitely gave the impression of one.

its only during the cave battle during the sun arc when it showed that in reality she's an even bigger tsundere than noelle!

the real question is who in the hell will they have for "sisgoelon" for the english dub when its the anime version to adapt it?( though, it'll be really obvious for the japanese version though on who will voice her) with that shouting and volcanic temper that more or less would show what ryuko matoi might become if she ever grows up into an adult, its gonna be hard to find anyone to voice that hot head!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1